Family Beach House
This spacious beach cottage, situated at an elevated position right on the tranquil beach gives you a wonderfully peaceful view from the patio. It's ideal for family vacations and comfortably sleeps 10 people. A brief walk through the tropical garden, which is populated by a variety of birds and monkeys, lands you directly on the beautiful stretched out beach with its rock pools and gullies at low tide. The main beach is also netted against sharks and guarded by lifesavers during weekends and at high season.
4 Spacious rooms:
- Room 1 has a double bed with en-suite toilet and shower. Sliding doors open onto the open patio.
- Room 2 has a king size bed, 2 singles, en-suit toilet and shower. Sliding doors open onto the covered patio.
- Room 3 has a queen size bed and 1 single bed with a bathroom across the hall which has a toilet and bath. Sliding doors open onto the covered patio.
- Room 4 has a queen size bed, 2 single beds an en-suite bathroom with toilet, bath and shower. Sliding doors open onto the open patio.
- Lounge area with large sliding doors that opens onto the covered patio DStv (Bring your own Smart Card) Channels 1, 2, 3 and e-TV is available.
- Kitchen, witch is fully equipped with, stove, oven, fridge, microwave and utensils.
- Washing/storeroom with a washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer.
- Lock-up garage for 1 car but ample parking for up to 4 more.
- Braai facilities Bed linen & towels (please bring own beach towels)
- Direct access to the beach.
Blythdale beach is situated +/- 72 kilometers North of Durban on the Dolphin Coast. It's a small community witch boasts with a convenience store, bottle store, restaurant, coffee shop and excellent beaches on a unspoiled coastline. There are outstanding golf courses in the area, the prestige's Princes Grant is +/- 7km away, Zimbali is +/- 20km away.
Excellent shopping is also available at Gateway; the largest Shopping Mall in the southern hemisphere and Ballito which is +/- 20km to the South features more shopping and a wide variety of restaurants. The bustling town of Stanger and site of Shaka's memorial lays +/- 7km inland. Another big attraction is Ushaka marine world witch provides an array of activities for the whole family. Blythdale provides easy access to the Lake St Lucia World Heritage Site, one hour's drive northwards with the Hluhluwe-Umfolozi game reserve a little further away.
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- fishing onsite
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- tumble dryer in unit
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite