|Address:||Prince´s Grant, North Coast, KwaZulu Natal|
|Contact :||Iris Buczko|
|Tel :||004 9611 377015|
|Fax :||004 9611 378022|
|Cell :||004 9170 9939536|
Escape, Dolphin Coast, Nature
This is a luxurious apartment with all the comfort and attributes of a home away from home. With sea views situated in the middle of the secure Prince's Grant Estate and captivating forest. Seaside holidays with a beautiful beach. One can often see whales and dolphins playing in the waves. A delightful sight. This is the perfect holiday experience, choose what you like, escape from the busy world, go to pure nature and tranquility, be active and play golf or enjoy family holidays at the unspoiled beach. This apartment is perfect for golfers and their families. We are convinced you will love your stay.
3 luxurious en-suite bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 verandas, 1 roof terrace (to be furnished)
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have twin beds which can be converted to King size beds Quality white linen and towels, even beach towels are provided.
The open kitchen and dining area is located on the first floor.
Kitchen is fully equipped with dish washer, tall fridge, separate chest freezer, microwave, electric hob and oven. TV with compact DStv package. Air-conditioning is rarely needed - let the ocean breeze take over by opening the front and back sliding doors. Braai facilities on the front varanda Washing machine
1 parking place in front of the garage and 1 in the garage.
Included once a week. The house can be serviced daily at a small extra cost paid directly to the housekeeper.
Other facilities and Services:
- Direct beach access within walking distance, and miles of unspoiled sandy beaches.
- The main pool, tennis, table tennis, squash, mini golf and a jungle gym for the kids is right outside your door.
- World Class Golf Course Prince's Grant.
- Nature walks through jungle with meditation deck.
- Natural, unspoiled lagoon.
- Fishing, canoeing and hiking.
- 263 bird species, 2 bird hides for photographers.
- Bikes and Golf Cart for rental at the Lodge.
- Restaurant - Enjoy a famous Indian curry with a glass of wine on the veranda of a colonial Restaurant overlooking the 128 hectare nature conservation site and the ocean.
- WiFi is only available at the Lodge.
- Conference facilities available at the Lodge.
- Shuttle service to the airport to be booked at the Lodge
Rules in Prince's Grant:
Sorry, no pets are allowed on Prince's Grant. Prince's Grant is an eco-estate with indigenous wildlife and doesn't permit pets. (Security won't let them in.)
Have a fabulous time!
Prince's Grant Estate:
The fantastic Prince's Grant Coastal Golf Estate is about 45 minutes north of Durban. This golf course has been ranked one of the top 21 golf courses in South Africa and enjoys panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. Golf Digest has rated the estate as "a 5-star golf experience". There is 24-hour security throughout the Estate giving you the peace for relaxing. Prince' s Grant has also been named a site of conservation significance by the Natal Parks Board, so non-golfers can enjoy nature walks and bird watching on the estate as well as canoeing and fishing in the lagoon. They can also enjoy the miles of unspoiled sandy beaches and frequent sightings of bottle nose dolphins and whales which are visible all year. Squash courts, tennis courts, canoes and communal swimming pools on the estate are all available for use. There is a jungle gym for younger children and trampolines beside beach volley ball and football facilities at the end of Sandhills Road. Prince' s Grant Club House has a relaxing bar called Mulligans, and restaurant called Bunkers, and a terrace with stunning views for drinks or dining.
Around The Area:
- Nearest shops are Pick n Pay in Kwa Dukuza/Stanger located 10 minutes away. Tiffanys shopping centre 15 minutes away features a SuperSpar.
- The seaside town of Ballito is 20 minutes away and has all the shops, bars and restaurants you need.
- Gateway Shopping Centre claims to be the largest mall in the Southern hemisphere - about 40 minutes away.
- See the Big Five at Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve - two of the oldest and largest reserves in South Africa just an hour and a half away. Nambiti Reserve is three hours away.
- St Lucia Estuary and Wetlands Park is a world heritage site and famous for fishing and wildlife - less than 2 hours away.
- Sibaya Casino and Entertainment World is about 30 minutes away.
- Within driving distance are the Zulu battlefield sites, Shakaland, King Shaka Gravesite and Albert Luthuli Memorial, Crocodile Creek, Natal Sharks Board and microlite flying from Ballito.
- Visit Durban' s impressive aquarium and water park, Ushaka Marine and Water World is located an hour away. The aquarium is the 5th biggest in the world.
- Other recommended golf courses nearby are Zimbali, Umhlali and Mt Edgecombe.
- air conditioner (all units)
- air conditioning in lounge
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- braai/barbeque (some units)
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- conference venue onsite
- dishwasher (some units)
- DSTV in unit
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lake onsite
- microwave in unit
- nature trail onsite
- on golf estate
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant onsite
- squash court onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court onsite
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
- whale watching onsite
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Unit 12 (Sleeps 6) x 1
- Room 1 - king
- Room 2 - king
- Room 3 - single, single
- Special Categories
Conference Venue Accommodation
detailsAccommodates how many people?
Capacity : 6
The following apply
Exclusive / preferred service providers on call Restroom accessible Kitchen accessible Audio – visual equipment (request details) Food / beverage facilities for catering purposes Crockery and cutlery available for hire Catering done in-house Designated parking area Sufficient parking space Fully staffed (cleaning, servers etc.) Internet connection Wireless internet connection Air conditioning Good lighting that can be operated independently Liquor license Bar on-site A purpose-built and dedicated back entrance available for equipment loading and offloading Wheelchair friendly A specified area for coaches and buses to stop to allow delegates and guests to embark and disembark safely Dedicated storage space that can safely store event materials and equipment overnight Individual lockable storage available for storage of more valuable items
Golf Estate Accommodation
detailsYour establishment is on a golf estate?
Quad/4x4/Bike Trails Accommodation
detailsThe following apply
Bring your own bicycle Bicycles to hire Bicycle set trails Bicycle - free to explore Bring your own quad bike Quad bikes to hire Quad bike set trails Quad bikes – free to explore Bring your own off-road motorcycle Off-road motorcycles to hire Off-road motorcycle set trails Off-road motorcycle – free to explore 4x4 vehicle set trails 4x4 vehicle – free to explore
Escape, Dolphin Coast, Nature appears in the following sections:
Prince's Grant Self Catering Apartment, Flatlet Accommodation • Prince's Grant Quad/4x4/Bike Trails Accommodation • Prince's Grant Golf Estate Accommodation • Prince's Grant Conference Venue Accommodation • Prince's Grant Self Catering Accommodation