The thatch chalets are tastefully furnished with 1 or 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchenette and patio. Each chalet is fully equipped and includes microwave, fan and TV (DStv available if you bring your own decoder).
Walk out of the front gate, under the milkwood trees and onto the popular St. Michaels beach, which lies in a safe, protected bay between a tidal pool and placid lagoon.
Enjoy a braai relaxing around our private swimming pool or walk along the dunes viewing the abundant bird-life.
Emerald Cove is ideally situated within walking distance of the Shelly Beach shopping mall, restaurants, pubs, cinemas and St. Michaels Golf Course.
Our main attraction is miles of beautiful beaches but for the more active, there is off-shore angling, deep sea fishing, sports clubs and ten national golf courses nearby. Visit Oribi Gorge and go abseiling, white water rafting or try the world's highest swing. Meander along the arts and crafts route or go for a tranquil nature walk.
We are 30 minutes away from the Wild Coast Casino and transfers are available from Margate Airport.
Your hosts Peter and Judy Keuning welcome you.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Highly Recommended
- AA Travel Guide Category Winner 2012
- B&B Network South Coast
- National Accommodation Association
- air conditioner (some units)
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- communal pool
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities