Elkoweru Guest House is set in the heart of Namaqualand. Superb accommodation (12 double en-suite rooms) is offered in accredited Guest House. Guests are expertly informed on the region, people, ect. Namaqualand offers wild flower viewing during August, day trips to Augrabies Waterfall, Orange River Rafting, trips to Goegap Nature Reserve and the Richtersveld.
Upmarket accommodation at budget trariffs. A place to relax and rejuvenate the soul. Your home away from home. Spring flowers, conoeing and the great outdoors.
In the Guest House
- Room 1 - 2x single beds
- Room 2 - 3x single beds
- Room 3 - 2x single beds
- Room 4 - 3x single beds
- Room 5 - 1x double bed
- Room 6 - 1x double bed
- Room 9 - 1x double bed & 1x single bed
- Room 10 - 1x double bed & 1x single bed
- Room 11 - 2x single beds
- Room 12 - 2x single beds
- Room 13 (self cater family unit, sleeps 4) 2x ¾ beds in room and 1x high quality double sleeper couch in living area
- Room 14 (self cater apartment, sleeps 2) 2x single beds in room
All rooms are en-suite, equipped with air conditioner and dstv (sport and movie channels), non smoking. Safe parking and free wi-fi.
Breakfast, Lunch box or a nice Home Cooked Dinner can be arranged on request.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Recommended
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport (less than 15km)
- airport transfers
- bar fridge
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- kitchen communal
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
Follow that turn off, between First National Bank and the "Klipkoppie".
Carry on straight across the 4-way stop, past the Post Office and Municipality.
There you turn left into Bree Street as our name board will indicate again, last house to the right opposite the three storey building.
If you experience any problems to reach us, please phone us
Thank you. Have a safe journey.