Eden Dunes 75
|Address:||Albert Meyer St
|Contact :||Pat and Shirley|
|Cell (1) :||082-5664394|
|Cell (2) :||082-3743702|
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Ground level and absolutely on beach front with level (no stairs) access to beach and parking. Wheel chair friendly, with level parking and access that also provides a safe and level, secure playing area for them in front of the unit.
- Eden Dunes 75 consists of two separately rentable subunits. 75A and 75B each with it's own self catering facilities connected by a interleading doorway, that may be rented together or separately depending on requirements.
- Eden Dunes 75A(large 80sqm)lounge, TV, overhead fans, fully equipped kitchen including microwave, a bathroom with bath and shower over bath. Sleeps four (two private) with double bed, Stack beds 2 x single, double bed sleeper couch.
- Eden Dunes 75B (large 60sqm) The unit is open plan with a separate lounge, fully equipped kitchen including microwave, double bed in the open plan area and a double bed sleeper coach in a separate TV room/lounge area. Has overhead fans and a bathroom with bath and separate shower. Best suited for a couple or single family unit with young children that provides a safe and level, secure fenced playing area for them in front of the unit.
- Daily cleaning service inclusive of dish washing and making of beds
- Clean linen changes on arrival, thereafter weekly (bring along own towels)
- Opposite Shelly Beach Ski Boat Club (launching facilities, departure point for deep sea diving, whale/dolphin viewing, and game fishing trips
- The unit (single level unit) and access to the unit is wheel chair friendly
- 5 minute walk to the well known Shelly centre shopping complex that offers 6 cinemas, restaurants, supermarkets, banks, laundry, hairdressers etc
- Garden surroundings with swimming pool, kiddies pool and braai (barbeque) areas
- Large Unit (80sqm) is designed open plan, with one separate bedroom. Unit sleeps 6 (QS bed, 1 x 2 single stack bed, double bed sized sleeper coach}, bathroom with shower and bath.
- Secure complex with 24 hour security,
- Dish and TV for DSTV supplied, bring along own decoder.
- Access to beach and tidal pool is via private gate with secure keypad access
- In the heart of the Hibiscus coast with its many beautiful swimming beaches and many tourist attractions
Two separate spacious cabanas, 75A (sleeps 6) and 75B (sleeps 4) that are situated right on the beach front where the front door opens up directly onto well-kept lawns and level access to the beach and braai areas being one level without stairs.
From the units you can watch the sun
rise over the sea or watch the comings and goings of the fishing, scuba diving,
pleasure and sightseeing boats at the Ski boat club in front of you during the
day. If you are a lover of sea activities you certainly could not get closer
This is a fully enclosed and secure complex with 24 hour security and a well kept child friendly gardens that includes fenced off swimming pools, secure parking within complex, with ample space for trailers and boats.
The area is well known for its surf and rock angling, from renowned spots such as Orange Rocks, ShadBay, Sand Pits (Shepstone river mouth) and Uvongo pier. The popular swimming beaches of St Michaels and Uvongo are no more than a 10 minute drive away, and Margate or Ramsgate beaches are not that much further.
This is a modern open plan unit with separate bedroom that has recently been upgraded, bathroom with shower and bath, separate lounge which also contain TV and bunk beds. The kitchen is fully equipped to cater for four people and includes a fridge/freezer, microwave, stove, toaster, kettle, snackwich maker etc
The apartment has ceiling fans (in all rooms), DSTV (bring own decoder),
The apartment is serviced workdays (not Saturday, Sunday and public holidays) and bed linen is provided, however you need to bring only towels
Other close by activities includes: Golf, horse riding, bowls, scuba diving and a little further along bungy, absailing hiking, river rafting. Crocodile, bird, reptile and coffee farms as well as the Wild Coast Casino is within easy travel distance..
At Shelly Beach you have only yourself to blame if you get bored.
Smoking is prohibited in unit.
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Unit 75A (Sleeps 6) x 1
- Room 1 - double
- Room 2 - bunk, double sleeper couch
- Unit75B (Sleeps 4) x 1
- Room 1 - double
- Room 2 - double sleeper couch
- airport (less than 15km)
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- ceiling fans
- DSTV (bring card and decoder)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fishing onsite
- fridge in unit
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- linen & towels provided
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- private pool
- remote security
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 300m)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- restaurant (walking distance)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- stove in unit
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite
- wheelchair friendly
- Special Categories
Interesting Place Accommodation
detailsWhy is your establishment interesting?
Detail description : Eden Dunes is on the Beach with magnificent sea views opposite the Shelly Beach Ski boat club and deep sea diving at Protea Bank, whale watching excursions, excellent rock and deep sea fishing with charter and own boat fishing. Eden Dunes is within a very short walk (less than 1 km) to The South Coast Mall, and all town amenities
Wheelchair Friendly Accommodation
detailsFor every 25 parking bays, at least one should be 3500mm wide
Number of bays : 1
The following apply
Minimum unobstructed space infront of doors
Ramps provided in close proximity to stairs Textured surfaces, such as roughened finishes, on all ramps, stairways and main circulation paths Route surface firm and even – surface should be hard with no gravel or cobble type finishes Clear unobstructed routes provided throughout the facility All areas well and evenly lit Door handles in the area located at a height of between 120cm – 80cm Signage displaying the international symbol of accessibility at the accessible pickup/drop-off point Fixed slip-resistant floor surface. Wooden floors, tiles or close pile carpet no higher than 13mm Re-positioning of furniture, and other obstructions in the room to meet guest requirements At registration any guest with a functional limitation [or any guest requesting such facility] is highlighted in the system, so that in the event of an emergency, special procedures can be taken to locate and evacuate these guests Floors should be level. If a difference in level is unavoidable this should not exceed a 1.3cm difference Floor surfaces at wheelchair areas should be level, stable, firm and slip-resistant. Carpet or carpet tile used on the floors must be securely attached, and be of a low pile type (1.3cm thick or less) with a firm pad Hand rails in the bathrooms Stable seating area in the bath / shower
Size of all door openings, when measured in the 90-degree open position
A minimum of 90cm x 120cm
Minimum of 76cm wide
Eden Dunes 75 appears in the following sections:
Shelly Beach Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Shelly Beach Wheelchair Friendly Accommodation • Shelly Beach Interesting Place Accommodation • Shelly Beach Self Catering Accommodation