Eastcliff Cottage is part of an original Hermanus home, built in 1940, with beautiful Oregon floors and ceiling.
This unique self catering unit, sleeping 2 people, is situated in the heart of Eastcliff, and is within very easy walking distance of the village centre and seafront.
The cottage is central, secluded, secure and romantic, with a touch of luxury.
The spacious, open plan living area has a king-size bed which can be separated into twin beds.
French doors lead onto a wooden deck, which overlooks a lovely forested garden with exceptional birdlife.
Leading off the living area, are a separate romantic bathroom with a Victorian bath and walk in shower, and a compact, well equipped kitchen with granite tops
We offer luxury percale linen, fluffy white cotton towels, complimentary tea and coffee, selected Dstv channels, Wi-Fi, Weber braai and secure off-street parking.
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in unit
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lake (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- Open View HD Satellite TV
- parking all onsite
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- sun deck
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot