Eagles Guest Lodge
Eagles Guest Lodge and trading, self catering and accommodation:
- Sleeps 18 or more. Accommodation in St Michaels on Sea, it is a 5 minutes walk to St Mikes main beach. The property has six spacious bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, one ensuite. It is about 200m from St Mikes main beach which has a lagoon with boat hire, a beautiful sandy beach and tidal pool, a children’s paddling pool. All beaches in Uvongo and St Michaels have trained lifesavers and shark nets. Our kitchen is fully equipped - 3 fridge, 2 four burner stoves, cutlery, microwave, electric kettle, laundry is provided and fans when it is hot.
- The property is safe and secure with security fence around, there is also alarm system and security guards (Company 24hrs)
- In lounge TV/DSTV and decoder you do not have to bring your card. Three bedrooms out of six have TV’s, the main TV in the lounge. We play basic channels and activate when we have visitors to compact.
- There is a braai area with patio, bed linen supplied and changed often
- There is a restaurant in St Michaels main beach. Margate beach is 500m, also Margate airport is just a half kilometre away. Transport to and from can be arranged.
- Shelly Beach mall is 500m away, also there is South Coast Mall with various restaurants which is also 500m away
- There is a Margate Private Hospital and Margate Police Station in case of emergency.
- In the Southward is the Wild Coast Casino about 1½ km. Not far is Oribi Gorge, Old Mcdonald Farm. There is also a popular flea market every Saturday morning. There is also deep sea fishing trips and a crocodile farm about 2km away.
- airport (less than 15km)
- airport transfers
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- DSTV in communal area
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- kitchen communal
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave (some units)
- microwave in unit
- Open View HD Satellite TV
- ostrich farm (less than 10km)
- parking all onsite
- radio in room
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- television in communal area
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine onsite
We are in the South Coast of KZN. From Durban you have to pass through Port Shepstone to Shelly Centre. At Shelly Centre you pass the robots, then the second robots at crossroads then you pass the third robots at crossroads again. Proceed to southwards until you cross the small St Michael bridge, St Michaels main beach is visible on the left, take the first turn on the left next to St Michaels Hotel, you proceed until crossroads again, proceed and turn right then join Colin Street until you get to 14 Colin Street, Aaron road 18 also joins Colin Street.
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- 6 (Sleeps 19) x 1
- Room 1 - double, single
- Room 2 - double, single, single
- Room 3 - double
- Room 4 - double, double
- Room 5 - single, single, bunk
- Room 6 - double
Nearby points of interest
10165 page views since 27 Sep, 2016. Last updated on 07 Mar, 2019.