Located in Franskraal in the Western Cape region with Franskraal Beach nearby, Uilenkraalsmond resort-cabin provides accommodations with free private parking.
The cabin comprises a seating area with a sofa bed, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. A toaster and electric kettle are also provided. It has a large braai area and fire pit under protected Milkwood trees.
The campground has a playground, Putt-Putt and a Water-slide
If you would like to discover the area, windsurfing, fishing and canoeing are possible nearby.
Within a 10 km radius it has the following to offer:
- Cray fishing in Season
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Whale watching. In October you can spot the whales from the beach house
- Shark cage diving
- Swimming (lifeguards on duty). Canoeing. Wind Sailing. Kite Surfing
- Walking. Nature trails
- Danger Point Lighthouse
- Running, cycling
- 4x4 mountain routes
- Quad biking
- Boat trips. Fishing boat and skipper can be hired. Bookings required
- Sports bars
- Night entertainment in season
- Shopping at two outlets, Spar and OK Foods
- Souvenir shopping
- Medical facilities
In a 100km radius, beautiful site seeing with historical sites and of course wine routes can be experienced.
We speak your language!