Drinkwater Guest Farm
Experience warm South African hospitality in a picturesque farmland setting
Our guesthouse is a 3-hour drive to the Kruger National Park via the Mpumalanga Panorama route. Comfortable rooms have television, M-Net, heaters and tea trays. Experience the peace of a working farm first hand (Maize, cattle and sheep). We take pride in entertaining guests from all over the world, providing them with an authentic South African experience.
The farm lies 18km south of Ermelo on the N11 (only 1km off the main road). Drinkwater is an ideal overnight stop halfway between the Limpopo (Northern) Province and the KwaZulu-Natal Drakensberg, Game Parks and Coastal areas.
All 6 bedrooms are comfortable and tastefully decorated with en-suite facilities.
Stay over in a tastefully decorated luxurious single or double room suite.
Dinner by prior arrangement.
Conference Venue Facilities includes:
Conference facilities available for up to 40 delegates. Big screen (for VCR, DVD player & PC), flip chart and surround sound system. Fully equipped kitchen. Braai facilities available, meals per request. Venue situated in a beautiful highveld garden. Ample parking available. Relax in a beautiful highveld garden.
Petrus and Mariaan look forward to welcoming you on their farm and enjoy the peace and quiet after a long journey.
- laundry facilities onsite
- nature trail onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- The farm is situated 18km south of Ermelo on the N11 and is a three hour drive from the Kruger National Park via the Panorama route.
- From Johannesburg follow the N4 toll road as far as Middelburg. Turn off onto the N11 to Hendrina and Middleburg. We are 18km south of Ermelo just off the N11.
- From Durban follow the N3 toll road to the Ladysmith turn off. From Ladysmith follow the N11 towards Ermelo. Drinkwater farm is situated 40km north of Amersfoort on the right hand side.