Location & Contact Details
|Address:||25 Little Maritzburg , Salt Rock, North Coast, KwaZulu-Natal|
We are located on the Kwazulu Natal North coast, 5km, north of Ballito, in Salt Rock, and 45km, north of the port city of Durban. Surrounded by golden beaches, a wonderful tropical climate and lush vegetation, and close to all the tourist attractions that the "Zulu Kingdom" has to offer.
What you will be able to enjoy at Dolphin Cottage
- Beautiful sandy beaches.
- Regular sightings of whale and dolphin.
- Fishing on the beach (in front of the cottages).
- Incredible sea views from inside and out and direct beach access.
- Two lounges - both sea-facing.
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern conveniences, including fridge/freezer,
- microwave, oven and dishwasher.
- Large dining room seating 12/14.
- Three fully fitted bathrooms, two separate toilets and an outside
- Alarm system linked to a 24 hour armed response service.
- Linen supplied (please bring your own, beach towels and umbrella).
- Elizabeth is available to clean, tidy and make beds at a nominal charge.
- 1x Sea-facing Double bedroom with en-suite - leading onto veranda
- 1 x double bedroom.
- 1 x family room (sleeping 4).
- 1 x double bunk room (sleeping 4).
- 1 x sun lounge (with sleeper couch)
- Tour the Valley of 1000 hills
- Crocodile, Reptile & Animal farms
- uShaka Marine Park (incl. Sea world & Dolphinarium)
- Umgeni Bird park (Durban)
- Sharks Board Umhlanga Rocks
- Port City of Durban and it's many tourist & Shopping attractions.
- The greater St Lucia wetland park (a World Heritage site)
- Hluhluwe/ Umfolozi game reserve (the big five)
- Zululand's many historical battlefields
- Shakaland & The Kingdom Resort (cultural villages)
- Sibaya & Sun Coast casino & Entertainment Complex's.
- Gateway & La Lucia mall shopping and Entertainment complexes.
- Local nature reserves and walking trails.
- Top quality 18-hole golf courses. (Umhlali,
- Maidstone & Prince's Grant)
- Numerous sporting facilities at local clubs
- Micro light flights
- Dolphin & Whale watching boat adventures
- Wreck or recreational diving
- Deep sea, or shoreline fishing
- Swimming, surfing on the local beaches (lifeguard protected)
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
Our other listingsSeaside at Salt Rock
Nearby points of interest
76335 page views since 21 Oct, 2009. Last updated on 30 Jul, 2019.
Dolphin Cottage appears in the following sections:
Salt Rock Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Salt Rock Self Catering Accommodation • Ballito Area Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Ballito Area Self Catering Accommodation