|Address:||17 Linaria Street
|Contact :||Email enquiries only|
Exquisite & Unique Luxury Self-catering Accommodation. Come and experience the West Coast at its best. Located in the picturesque seaside village of Britannia Bay.
If you are searching for amazing holiday accommodation, this 3 bedroom, eco-friendly, self catering beachfront log cabin is it!
You step directly from your garden on to the exquisite beach!
- Luxury West Coast Holiday Accommodation
- Honeymoon Accommodation (very private)
- Wedding Guest Accommodation
- Special & Unique Wedding Photography Venue
Fully equipped, luxurious wooden beach house with all amenities and UNBEATABLE SEAVIEWS. Large stoep with enormous braai and solid wood patio furniture.
Eco-friendly home with LED lights, gas stove, gas geyser and indigenous garden. Perfect beach playground for children.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed with percale linen, bath towels, beach towels, ample cupboard space, outstanding sea view.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed with percale linen, bath towels, beach towels, ample cupboard space, and sea view.
- Bedroom 3: Bunk bed with linen, bath towels and beach towels. (This room is only for children age 16 years and younger)
- Kitchen: Granite tops, Fridge, eco-friendly dishwasher, 4 plate built-in gas stove, microwave/convection oven, fully equipped with cutlery & crockery, pots and pans, dining counter with 4 chairs.
- Bathroom 1: Shower, basin, toilet, bath & beach towels.
- Bathroom 2: Toilet only
- Lounge: 1 x cream 2-seater sofa, 2 x 1-seater sofas, coffee table, Large screen HD TV with full DSTV and home Theatre System.
- Cosy Fireplace, antique Queen Anne Stove in Lounge, perfect for Winter Retreat.
- Security: Full alarm system, safe enclosed parking.
Follow N2 Setllers freeway from Cape Town International Airport west towards city, take left Exit 9 onto M5 Black River Parkway highway north and continue on M5 across N1 highway junction into Koeberg across, continue to railway bridge and make immediate left turn into Boundary road, turn right at traffic light into Marine Drive and continue on R27 west Coast Road to Vredenburg OR if coming from Stellenbosch area, follow R304 to Malmesbury, continue through the town until you reach the N7 highway, and then turn left onto the R45 to Hopefield/Vredenburg.
GPS Coordinates: 32° 43' 8.44" S, 17° 56' 11.69" E
- Payment Methods
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fishing onsite
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite
Die Strandhuisie appears in the following sections:
St. Helena Bay Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • St. Helena Bay Self Catering Accommodation • Britannia Bay Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Britannia Bay Self Catering Accommodation