Self Catering Cottage Accommodation
in Sea Park, South Coast,
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Magnificent 11 sleeper cottage right on the beach!
DaBeach is a great place to simply relax and enjoy the beach right on your doorstep. If you prefer, there are loads of sport and fun activities close by, as well as shops, restaurants and bars.
Our beach cottage is fully equipped for self catering and consists of
- two queen size bedrooms with aircon, one en-suite with shower
- one family bedroom with three single beds and aircon
- one twin bedded bedroom with aircon
- second bathroom with bath and a separate toilet
- Outdoors - a queen size bedroom en-suite with shower (off the patio)
- large open plan lounge kitchen and dining room
- covered patio leading onto a braai area and swimming pool (pool net available on request)
- Security is in place : burglar bars on all windows, trellidors on all doors, passive alarms inside and beams outside with the alarm linked to 24hr security
- property is fully fenced and pet friendly!
It is equipped with:
- Braai facilities.
- DSTV (R200 per week)
- Bed Linen PLEASE bring your own (3 x Queens, 5 Single Beds)
- Duvets and pillows are provided
- Bed Linen is available on request (extra)
- Washing Machine
- Maid services available on request (extra).
- Lazer armed response.
- Security guards are available on request (extra)
- It is self catering, so don’t forget to bring your own : towels, beach towels, toilet paper, washing up liquid, dish cloths, bin bags etc.
The main house is wheel chair friendly. There is just a small step out onto the patio. The other small step is down to the twin bedded room and guest bathroom, and then the room off the patio also has a step down into it.
The beach in front of the property is great for fishing and playing in the waves. The bathing beach is a 10 minute walk along the beach at Umtentweni.
Activities in close proximity:
- Shops (Kwik Spar 2.5kms), Restaurants and Bars in Port Shepstone (5kms); Shelley Beach (movies) (20kms); Margate (25kms) and the Wild Coast Casino (30kms).
- Port Shepstone country club (4kms) offers golf, squash, bowls, etc.
- Umtentweni tennis club is just behind the Kwik Spar
- Oribi Gorge - Nature Reserve for Animals and Birds (30kms).
- Oribi Gorge Adventure Centre for white water rafting, abseiling, tree swinging, zip lining, etc.
- 8 golf courses in a radius of 30kms.
- Annual Sardine Run and Whale Watching (June to August).
- Ski boat launch site within 5kms.
- And the beach, of course!
We will do our best to meet any special requests - just ask.
Book early to avoid disappointment.
This is someplace special!
- air conditioner
- air conditioner (some units)
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV (extra)
- DSTV (premium)
- fishing (less than 10km)
- fishing onsite
- flat screen TV
- fridge/ freezer
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- Malaria free
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- private entrance
- private pool (some units)
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 2km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- stove in unit
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching onsite
- From the South Coast freeway, take the "Hibberdene R102" off ramp - exit 72.
- Go down the off ramp and turn left.
- Travel 19kms along this road, passing through 3 sets of traffic lights.
- After the 3rd set of lights (in Seapark) you take the 1st road to the left into Third Avenue (a little dirt road).
- Follow this road (a dead end - which becomes Beachfront Road) until you come to number 3.
- Welcome to DaBeach!
- Cindy Macdonald will be there to meet you.
- Her number is 083 310 7453.
- Please could you let her know your expected time of arrival (prior to the day of arrival) and also give her a call when you take the Hibberdene off ramp, so that she is waiting for you when you arrive.