If you are looking for relaxation and enjoyment of nature with all the comforts of home then Crowe’s Nest is the place for you. Listen to the magical sounds of the African night which often includes the roar of the Lion as the house borders on Lionspruit Park.
Marloth Park is situated on the southern boundary of the Kruger National Park, separated by the Crocodile River. Visitors can drive or walk along the Crocodile River roads, viewing game along the fence or stopping at viewing points. Crowe’s Nest is only a few minutes drive from the Crocodile River where elephants, buffalo, hippo, lion and crocodiles are regular sightings.
The bush babies are seen nightly as you sit on the upstairs balcony sipping your sun downers. There are no fences between the properties in the park therefore giraffe, zebra, kudu, Impala, warthog, wildebeest, mongoose, monkeys and many more animals can roam freely. For the bird observers there is an abundance of bird life.
There are two small shopping centres within Marloth Park which have convenience stores, butcheries, liquor stores, hardware store, hairdressers, laundromats, ATM’s, service station and restaurants/bars. Also within the park there is a large municipality swimming pool.
Facilities at Crowe’s Nest
The accommodation provides a spacious double storey thatched house.
Open plan lounge, dining room and fully equipped kitchen with all utensils, microwave, gas hob/oven and fridge/freezer.
Television with full DSTV bouquet.
Three double bedrooms (Queen size bed in each).
One double sleeper couch (upstairs lounge).
Camping cot (available on request).
Maximum 8 people.
Two bathrooms, (one en-suite).
Linen and towels provided.
Ceiling fans in all rooms.
Upstairs patio furniture.
Outside patio furniture.
Built in braai/barbeque and boma.
Caretaker on premises.
Activities within Marloth Park
- Quad biking
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle trails
- Tennis courts
- Super tube
- Crazy Golf
- Game drives
- Golf (Komatipoort) 20 minute drive
- Golf (Malelane) 30 mins
- Tigerfish angling (Komatipoort) 20 mins
- Fishing trips (Komatipoort 20 mins
- Sunset cruises (Komatipoort 20 mins
- Elephant and horse riding 30 mins
- Game drives (day and night) Kruger National Park 20 mins
- Swaziland and Mozambique borders 20 mins
- Monkey Sanctuary (Nelspruit) 1 hr
- Sabie, Mac-Mac falls, God’s Window, Sudwala Caves, within driving distance for a day visit.
- bar fridge
- big game (less than 30km)
- big game onsite
- Bird watching
- braai / barbecue - communal and onsite
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- ceiling fans
- communal TV lounge
- cycling trails
- DSTV (premium)
- flat screen TV
- fridge in unit
- fridge/ freezer
- game drives (less than 30km)
- hair dryer
- horse riding (less than 50km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- linen & towels provided
- microwave in unit
- mountain biking
- outdoor pool
- outdoor splash pool
- parking all onsite
- Portable (movable) fans in cottage
- private entrance
- private pool
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 2km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- stove in unit
- tea / coffee making facilities
- toasted sandwich maker