Morgan Bay is a hidden gem positioned 10
minutes drive from the border between the Eastern Cape and the Wild Coast, about
65km (1 hours drive) from East London.
Crowded House offers very
spacious and comfortable living in a triple storey beach house which is a stones
throw away from the beach and lagoon.
Situated in a complex of wooden
beach houses, Crowded House is just 200 meters from both the sea and lagoon. The
dunes, fishing spots, local convenience store and magnificent cliffs are in easy
The house has 7 bedrooms and sleeps 14. 4 bedrooms and
2 bathrooms on the 1st Floor, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom on the ground floor with
a guest toilet, 2 bedrooms one bathroom in the outside cottage.
ground floor balcony has a fantastic spacious area great for entertaining.
There is a hidden outdoor entertainment area to the left of the house which is
perfect place to braai or cook a few pizza’s.
If you are a first time
visitor to Morgan Bay you will fall in love with the relaxed easy way of this
resort and all that it has to offer.
- Sleeps 14
- 7 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Lounge and dining area in the house
- 2 Balconies
- Enclosed lounge on one balcony
- Enclosed dining/bar area on second balcony
- Linen provided
- Outdoor covered entertainment area
- Built in Braai
- Built in Pizza Oven
- DVD and Large LCD TV
- 3 minute walk to the beach
- Sea and River Views
- 65km from East London
- 5 minutes from Golf Course
- Local Pub
- Plenty of fishing spots
- On the route of the Meander Trail
- Lagoon with plenty of water sports
- Local Hotel offers quad biking as well as other activities
- 3 minutes from the magnificent Morgan Bay Cliffs