Crayfish Lodge Sea & Country Guest House
Crayfish Lodge offers 2 Panorama Suites and 3 Atlantic Garden Rooms, each having their own private patio with magnificent sea views. The Suites overlooking Walker Bay are equipped with spacious bath area with spa bath and shower. The Garden Rooms have direct access to the heated pool and sandy beach - which is only a short walk down through lovely Fynbos.
Crayfish Lodge is a TGCSA graded 5 Star and AA Quality Assured Superior Guest House. Member of Portfolio of Places and Guest House Association of Southern Africa, GHASA.
Crayfish Lodge is designed for your all-year-round enjoyment. We want you to feel at home by using our generous lounge area, the sea view veranda and the pool deck where you can soak up the sun. Or join us for morning gym. We also book your table at one of the nice restaurants nearby. Children 16+ welcome.
The area offers wonderful opportunities for water lovers, with different degrees of challenge. The "Big 5", South Africa's well-known attraction, is completed in Gansbaai with the "Big 6" and "Big 7" - the Southern Right Whale and the Great White Shark. Don't miss a boat trip to see them - and much more of our indigenous sea life species such as Penguins, Seals, Kormorans, Giant Petrals and Large Seagulls. We will gladly organise your personal experience.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Superior Accommodation
- Guest House Accommodation of South Africa
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport transfers
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- conference venue onsite
- DSTV in room
- fishing (less than 3km)
- internet facilities
- jacuzzi onsite
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- nature trail onsite
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite
- wi-fi / hotspot