|Address:||Barracuda Drive, Hibberdene, South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Contact :||Prethee Rajkumar|
Coral Beach Cabanas
This luxury self-catering apartment has private access directly onto a pristine blue flag beach? You'll never find accommodation closer to a swimming beach on the south coast.
The apartment boasts 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (MES), sleeping a maximum of 6 people, each room with built-in cupboards. The main bedroom leads onto a huge patio, allowing for cool evening breezes whilst you sleep. The open plan living area is spacious, cool and inviting and also flows out of the patio where you can enjoy hours of relaxation or watch your kids play in the huge tree on your doorstep or pass through the access gate onto the main beach and watch the dolphins at play in the waves, or enjoy sundowners as the sun bids you farewell for another day.
The kitchen is fully equipped, with all crockery and cutlery -we even have plastic for the little ones.
All linen is provided. You only need to bring towels and toiletries.
The complex is protected by 24-hour security and remote access. There is a covered parking bay, pleasant garden area, and shower at the beach gate to rinse off after a day of fun, sun and sand!
Hibberdene is a popular coastal resort, just 25 kms before Port Shepstone.
Hibberdene is famous for the Sardine Run, which starts in late June or July. Its beaches are reputed to be good for shad fishing.
Attractions in the Hibberdene area include:
- water sports including snorkelling, scuba diving, water-skiing and surfing
- river rafting through the Oribi Gorge
- abseiling down the cliffs of the Oribi Gorge
- hiking in the Umtavuna Gorge
- bird watching at the Uvongo Bird Park and crocworld just 10kms away.
Facilities in close proximity are:
- Sports Bar and Restaurant within 100m. (The Jolly Roger)
- Putt - Putt and Super-Tube at Jolly Roger.
- Shopping Centre with Pick n Pay, Spar, Butchery, Pep, Bottle store, Pharmacy etc. directly across road.
- Scottburgh is 20 min north.
- Margate is 30 min south.
- Large shopping malls in Port Shepstone and Shelly Beach, with movies, restaurants and shopping, 30 min.
- Golf and all sports, within 30 min drive, north or south.
- Crocodile farm at Southbroom, Bird Sanctuary in Uvongo and Oribi Gorge all 30 min drive.
- The infamous Ramsgate Waffle House is just 30 mins away.
- Wild Coast Sun Casino Hotel and Ushaka Marine World only an hour away in each direction.
- So much to do if you want, or just relax and enjoy what Coral Beach and Hibberdene has to offer!
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- ceiling fans
- DSTV in unit
- electronic safe
- fishing onsite
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- restaurant (walking distance)
- stove in unit
From Johannesburg take the N3 towards Durban.
Before you reach Durban take the N2 South Coast highway towards Margate or Port
Drive approx 90 km then take the Hibberdene off-ramp on your left and keep left.
Drive two km then turn right at David Drive.
At the T-junction turn left and drive underneath two bridges.
At the T-junction turn right into Barracuda Blvd and drive straight for about
one km till you reach Coral beach.
From Durban Airport take the N2 South Coast highway towards Margate or Port
Follow above directions thereafter.
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Bed Configuration
- Coral Beach Cabanas (Sleeps 6) x 1
- Room 1 - double
- Room 2 - double
- Room 3 - twin