Constantia Thatch Lodge
Constantia Thatch Lodge offers self-catering accommodation for 10 guests in 2 cottages and 2 private suites. Private entrance and patios. Pool, secure parking, safe and tranquil setting. 20mins from Cape Town.
Situated in the heart of the Constantia Valley and tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautiful Cape Dutch homestead offers new, luxury, self-catering accommodation in a safe and tranquil setting.
Stylishly furnished and equipped for your comfort and self-catering needs.
- Free Internet access (ADSL)
- Satellite T.V (DSTV)
- Large sparkling pool with salt chlorinator
- Secure off-street parking
- Private entrances and patios
- Quality cotton linen and towels
- Swimming towels provided
- All beds have fitted mattress covers for added comfort
- Rooms serviced 4 times a week (week days only) and not on public holidays
- Laundry service available at an additional cost.
Rose Cottage (1 bedroom)
Beautifully decorated with bamboo flooring and spacious, sunny, open-plan lounge and kitchen.
Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob and stove, granite top and seated breakfast bar.
The flat screen wall mounted T.V can be viewed from the comfortable couches in the lounge or when seated at the breakfast bar.
A cast iron wood burning fireplace, with glass door, in lounge.
Patio doors lead out onto a cosy under-cover patio with gas weber braai.
The patio looks out over the pool and garden.
The cosy up-stairs bedroom is under thatch and has an X-Length Queen sized bed and ample cupboard space.
En-suite bathroom with shower.
Pool Cottage (2 bedrooms)
Private entrance leads into open-plan kitchen and lounge with wall mounted flat-screen T.V, leather couch, coffee table and wicker chairs.
Fully fitted kitchen with electric hob & stove, granite top and seated breakfast bar.
Patio doors lead out onto a private under-cover patio with Gas Weber braai.
Spacious upstairs bedrooms under thatch:- Main bedroom has x-length Queen size bed with separate dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
Second inter-leading bedroom has Queen size bed.
Bedrooms have generous cupboard space.
Hairdryer and fan in bedroom.
The Pool Cottage bedrooms and the Mountain Suite are inter-leading and may be booked together if a three bedroom booking is required.
Mountain Suite (1 bedroom)
A tastefully fitted, upstairs suite under thatch with a view of the Constantiaberg Mountain from the bedroom window.
Twin beds, generous cupboard space, wall-mounted flat-screen T.V and comfortable chairs to relax in.
Hairdryer and fan.
En-suite bathroom with shower.
Adjoining is a separate, fully fitted, compact kitchenette which leads out onto a cosy balcony and private staircase entrance.
...Watch the sun set behind the mountain as you sit on the balcony and enjoy a glass of wine...
Garden Suite (1 bedroom)
Private entrance leads into a separate, fully fitted, kitchenette with marble top.
Stylishly decorated with warm wooden floors and generous cupboard space.
Extra-length, king sized bed, coffee table, chairs, dressing table and wall mounted flat-screen T.V Hairdryer and fan.
Spacious en-suite bathroom with shower.
Private under-cover patio close to the pool.
- Within walking distance (1km) to the Constantia Village shopping centre
- Quick access to the M3 Motor Way
- Constantiaberg Medi-Clinic hospital (5km)
- University of Cape Town (8km)
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (5km)
- Groot Constantia Wine Estate (2km)
- Within 10-20min drive to airport, beaches, golf courses, V&A Waterfront and Cape Town
- air conditioner (some units)
- bar fridge
- bar fridge (some units)
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai/barbeque (some units)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in room
- DSTV in unit
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- kitchenette (some units)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot