For a truly tranquil Bushveld experience on a working farm come and enjoy a
stay in our refurbished fully equipped farmhouse.
Birds and Wildlife including Zebra, Nyala, Kudu, Eland, Rooihartbees and Impala can be viewed from the verandah , on foot or by request, on game drives.
The farmhouse has all the luxuries including being wheelchair friendly, fans, heaters, large fridge/freezer, stove and fully equipped kitchen.
The farmhouse consists of
- 1 x Large bedroom 1 x double bed
- 1 x Large bedroom 2 x 3/4 beds
- 1 x curtained room 2 x 3/4 beds
- 1 x partitioned room 1 x double bed
- Lounge, dining area, kitchen and large wheelchair friendly bathroom with toilet and shower.
The yard is fully fenced with a lovely garden with large lawns and trees. On the
verandah there is an outside bar and dining area and outside shower. For braais
we have a portable Weber and a large enclosed boma area.
The cottage is self cater or on request meals can be supplied from our farm produced meat and vegies.
Some of the attractions in the area include, lion, viewing and interaction, hot water springs, bird viewing all within a 30km radius.
- big game (less than 30km)
- big game onsite
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- ceiling fans
- DSTV (bring card and decoder)
- fridge in unit
- game drives onsite
- hair dryer
- heaters in unit
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- linen & towels provided
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- Portable (movable) fans in cottage
- private pool
- stove in unit
- tea / coffee making facilities
- toasted sandwich maker
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
- wheelchair friendly