This charming house surrounded by beautiful indigenous trees, is set back from the coast only a 10 minute walk from one of the most beautiful and pristine swimming beaches on the Lower South Coast, known as Kidd's Beach. Or take a five minute walk down to "Dussie Beach" a secluded small rocky bay and watch the dussies at play, surf fish of the boulders, collect shells or take a fantastic walk along the amazing coastal path.
Coco's Place is situated 7km from Port Edward, 14km from the Wild Coast Sun. To the north, 20 km from Margate, 30 km from Shelly Beach with two large shopping malls.
The house sleeps 6 people, has two bathrooms (one with bath, one with shower), has a fully equipped kitchen, double lockup garage, open plan lounge with TV and DSTV dish (bring decoder) and dining room leading to cosy wooden deck looking into indigenous bush.
The property is fully secured with electric fence while the house is equipped with trellidors and a monitored alarm. We also have a 5000L back-up water tank and pump.
All linen and bathroom towels are supplied. On request a domestic worker can be organized.
We love dogs and pets are welcome!
Smoking on the deck only please.
(Land lord lives five minutes away, if any small problems need to be sorted out)
Things to do in the nearby area
- Fantastic Southern Explorer routes.
- Dolphin and whale watching
- Birds watching
- Reptile Park ( Pure Venom )
- Crocodile Farm with Art Gallery and Wine Cellar.
- Burger Knives - world renowned swordcane and knife maker.
- Beaver Creek Coffee Farm - guided tours in the coffee plantation and delicious light meals.
- Water world at the Wild Coast Sun - great fun for the whole family.
For the more active:
- Deep sea fishing excursion
- Horse riding on the beach
- Hikes at the Umtumvuna Nature Reserve or Oribi Gorge
- Bungee jump and Zip line in Oribi Gorger
- MTB trails at Clearwater
- Wakeboard and water-skiing at the Umtamvuna River Lodge