Clearview Holiday Home
|Address:||58 Chapman Drive
|Contact :||Ona Greeff|
|Local Tel :||021-8562853|
|INT Tel :||+27-21-8562853|
|Local Fax :||021-8562853|
|INT Fax :||+27-21-8562853|
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Clearview Holiday Home
Gordon's Bay - One Of The Most Beautiful Settings On The Cape Coastline - fast becoming the idyllic summer playground for many * Mediterranean-like climate
Spacious quality accommodation at competitive rates. Spectacular 180 degrees views over the whole of the False Bay to Table Mountain. Proudly managed by the owners. Sleeps 6.
Our spacious apartment (110 sq m) consists of three large en-suite bedrooms.
Main bedroom with double bed has panoramic sea and mountain views and sliders to the undercover patio. The en-suite bathroom has bath, shower, washbasin, toilet and bidet. Hairdryer.
Second bedroom with double bed has panoramic sea and mountain views and sliders to the undercover patio. The en-suite bathroom has shower, washbasin and toilet. Hairdryer.
Third bedroom with two single beds has mountain views. The en-suite bathroom has shower, washbasin and toilet. Hairdryer.
Linen and towels supplied for all bedrooms and bathrooms - bring your own beach towels.
Lounge with sliders to large undercover patio with stunning sea and mountain views
Barbeque facilities and 7-piece patio set.
Fully equipped kitchen with double door fridge/freezer, microwave, auto washing machine, 4 cooking plates [2 electric, 2 gas], oven, kettle, 4-slice toaster, filter coffee machine, iron, mini vacuum cleaner, etc.
Granite dining counter with 6 barstools
Television and DVD player. Satellite television can be provided on request
Excellent security - alarm system
Within walking distance to main beach and restaurant
Private garden as well as private entrance
This modern home is situated in the quaint village of Gordon's Bay on the northfacing mountainside [100 metres from a hiking trail thru beautiful fynbos] of the majestic Hottentots Holland mountain range. At Clearview you have the best of both - you can enjoy the peaceful surroundings far away from the maddening crowd, enjoy the spectacular views accross the False Bay to Table Mountain and Cape Point and still be in the centre of all the main sightseeing attractions the Cape has to offer.
Other features include:
- The scenic coastal Clarence drive to Kogelbay, Rooi Els, Pringle Bay, Betty's Bay and Hermanus for whale watching and further to Gansbay for shark diving
- Take a drive to Cape Point and or the world famous 100 year old Kirstenbosh Gardens
- Safe swimming - Bikini beach next to the old harbour has Blue Flag rating
- Go for barefoot walks on the mile-long sandy beach in the Strand
- Sunset boat cruises from both local harbours
- Visit the famous Winter Wonderland when Gordon's Bay changes into a fairyland of lights - a must see!
- Restaurants and coffee shops on the pavement across the beach
- Lots of close by hiking trails
- 15 minutes to the large Somerset Mall and the Somerset Country Market
- Several golf courses are within easy reach
- 40 minutes to Cape Town International airport
- 20 to 30 minutes to the famous winelands of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek - wine tasting and dining
- 50 minutes to the Cape Town Waterfront - another 10 minutes to Table Mountain - one of the new wonders of the world
- 30 minutes to the well known Butterfly farm
- Take a drive via Sir Lowry's Pass to Elgin and Grabouw - apple country
Can accommodate a group or family of two to six persons.
We are dedicated to service and to maintain high standards.
At Clearview you will experience the old fashioned generous hospitality of a typical South African family while relaxing under the African sun. Come and share in our awesome sunsets from your own patio while enjoying our famous Cape wines or just unwind and relax.
Clearview is the perfect setting for a very memorable holiday - discover for yourself why our guests say "it's hard to leave" and "we will be back".
We wish you a wonderful stay at a home away from home.
- Payment Methods
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV (bring card and decoder)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot