Catalina 1 Beachfront ChaletAfrikaans
|Address:||No. 1 Catalina Bay
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Catalina 1 Beachfront Chalet
Hibberdene on the KwaZulu Natal South Coast is only a 40 minute drive south of Durban.
Number 1 Catalina Bay is a first floor, 3 bedroom beachfront apartment with stunning sea views. There are only 12 units in the complex and No.1 is comfortably furnished to accommodate 6 persons (3 queen beds).
This South Coast self catering accommodation unit has a fully equipped kitchen which includes a microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and a fridge / freezer. The open plan living area leads onto a large patio that overlooks the beautiful Indian Ocean. The patio of this first floor apartment has magnificent sea views and is ideal for enjoying a few sun-downers and that perfect evening Braai.
For South Coast accommodation in Hibberdene this is the perfect family unit .............and in case of rainy weather, we have a flat screen TV with full DSTV bouquet.
Even though Hibberdene has a beautiful, protected Blue Flag swimming beach, Catalina Bay also has a safe, fenced swimming pool in the complex. Like most of the popular towns on the KZN South Coast, the Hibberdene main beach is protected by lifeguards and shark nets, as well as a designated ski boat launch site. The complex is approximately 400m from this South Coast beachfront facility.
The well maintained garden area leads directly onto the beach through a fenced gate.
A lock-up garage as well as a second open parking bay are available exclusively for unit 1 guests.
The lounge and main bedroom lead onto the large outer patio. Wake to the early morning sunrise and lie in bed sipping your morning tea or coffee while staring at the Indian Ocean and an opportunity to see dolphins and whale activity.
The large main bedroom has a queen size bed, built in cupboards and an en-suite bathroom with a spacious shower. The second bedroom has a queen size bed with built in cupboards the third bedroom has a queen size bed.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the second bathroom and toilet.
All linen is provided, but you need to bring bath towels, beach towels and cleaning agents (dishwasher etc)
The Complex is close to all amenities and within a hundred metres of a shopping centre boasting a Spar, butchery, Wimpy, bottle store, pharmacy, hardware store, laundromat, video store, etc. Medical care is also close at hand in case of any medical emergency.
The complex has security with remote access.
Attractions within close proximity to our South Coast accommodation are:
- South Coast rock and surf fishing.
- Safe bathing, surfing and snorkeling.
- Scuba diving.
- Deep sea fishing charter.
- Hotel, pubs, restaurants and shops within walking distance or a short drive.
- Tennis, squash and bowls at the Hibberdene Club.
- Several renowned South Coast golf courses within an easy drive.
- South Coast Uvongo Bird Sanctuary.
- Oribi Gorge.
- The Wild Coast Sun Casino is less than an hour away.
- Shelley Beach and Margate are only a short drive South, providing shops and restaurants in case of rainy days.
- A booking that includes either Christmas or New Years should be a minimum of 10 days
- For the rest of the year we do not accept bookings for less than 3 nights.
- Bed Configuration
- Catalina 1 Beachfront Chalet (Sleeps 6) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Room 2 - queen
- Room 3 - double
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in unit
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fishing onsite
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite