|Address:||Lot 1015 R61, Rennies Beach, Port Edward, South Coast, KwaZulu Natal,|
Caribbean Estates 7234 8 Coconut Grove
In the lush tropical setting of South Africa's KwaZulu Natal South Coast is a unique private Estate called Caribbean Estates, bordered by the Indian Ocean on the East and the Umtamvuna River on the South.
Caribbean Estates Villa is in an established development with magnificent villas available for the holiday of a lifetime. The villas are exquisitely furnished and equipped. As a private residential villa, Caribbean Estates 7234 8 Coconut Grove offers:
• 3 bedrooms with queen beds (all en-suite) and a double sleeper couch. We can easily accommodate 8 adults (8 is the maximum capacity allowed).
• With all the luxuries of home our kitchen offers a full stove, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, dishwasher, cutlery, crockery and essentials for comfort and ease.
• Our cosy patio and braai area is set in a tranquil private garden overlooking the playground.
• On the estate there are pathways leading to the private beach.
• With private parking for 2 vehicles, there is no need to look for better convenience.
• There is a flat screen television, MNET, board games and puzzles. Board games and puzzles are available at reception.
• Linen; towels; iron and ironing-board and hairdryers are provided.
• Bring your own pool and beach towels / toiletries / food / clothes and sunscreen and other consumables.
On the Estate:
• 3 swimming pools.
• A playground area (which consists of a jungle gym, swings, a see-saw and a trampoline).
• All weather tennis courts (rackets and balls are available at the Gate Office, for which a refundable deposit is required).
• It also has direct access to the Umtamvuna River where it has its own boat launching site, jetty on the river for boating and water sports.
• Braai facilities in the boma (enclosure) down by the beach.
• The Estate terrain is relatively level and slopes to the beach and river. A conservation area lies between the development and the water on both sides and forms a beautiful natural boundary to the Estate. The reserve abounds with small game such as duiker, bushbuck and monkeys and there are numerous species of tropical birds.
• Scenic walkways have been constructed through this green belt, with wooden viewing platforms at strategic points.
• The pathways and the decks are gently illuminated after dusk to allow for evening strolls to enjoy the moonlit water and woodland.
• From the river mouth to both north and south stretch kilometres of unspoilt beaches with the nearest public access two kilometres away in either direction. This ensures that the almost one kilometre beach reached directly from the property remains virtually exclusive to Caribbean guests. It is as common to see spoor of otter, buck and water birds as it is to see human footprints. Access to the beach from the resort is via the Sunrise Beach Trail, the Wagon Trail and the river from River Ramble and Tassleberry Lane. Direct access to the river is from Sandpiper pier and boats can be launched from the Wagon Trail using the Estate 4x4 vehicle.
1.4km from the Estate is the Wild Coast Sun. Visitors to the entertainment centre are spoilt for choice for:
• Kids centre
• Wild Waters Park
• River boat rides
• And a whole lot more.
At the Port Edward robot is a shopping centre where you can quickly purchase any necessary item from:
• And many other trade stores
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in room - Hotel Package
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fridge in unit
- hair dryer
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- linen & towels provided
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail onsite
- parking all onsite
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- sauna/steam room (less than 3km)
- television in communal area
- tennis court onsite
- water skiing (less than 10km)
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- 8 COCNUT GROVE (Sleeps 8) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Room 2 - queen
- Room 3 - queen, double sleeper couch