Having a problem with these rates?
Help WhereToStay improve this information by giving us some feedback.
|- SAVE 35% -||COUPLE RATE||
This special is for one couple (excluding December and Easter holidays)
|- SAVE 25% -||PENSIONERS DISCOUNT||
This special applies to 4 pensioners sharing (excludes December and Easter holidays)
|See normal rates information below.|
Please ask for pensioners (with pensioners), long stay and 2 people rates out of season.
|APRIL HOLS||OUT OF SEASON||LONG WEEKEND||JULY/OCT HOLS||DEC HOLS||PEAK SEASON|
|C10 LAGUNA BEACH|
|Minimum Stay||5 Nights||5 Nights||5 Nights||5 Nights||5 Nights||5 Nights|
|Per Unit||R1800.00 per night||R1500.00 per night||R1800.00 per night||R1500.00 per night||R2200.00 per night||R2800.00 per night|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Terms Of Payment|
|50% deposit to secure the booking by EFT. Balance plus breakage deposit to be paid one week before arrival by EFT. Alternative payments may be agreed to on request.|
All deposits are refundable if clients are found for the same period.
1 month before stay date : 50% of deposit is refundable (on a 50% deposit)
2 weeks before stay date : 25% of deposit is refundable
Less than 2 weeks before stay date : 0% of deposit is refundable
Peak and holiday / long weekend bookings : Deposits will only be refunded if new clients are found for the same period. If new clients found then we are happy to do a full refund of all deposits.
|All deposits will be refunded if new clients can be found for the same period.|
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|Arrival time: 14h00|
Departure time: 10h00
(unless prior arrangements made)
|1. BREAKAGE DEPOSIT A MINIMUM OF R1500 FLAT RATE CHARGE. |
Tenants will be held responsible for shortages due to theft, breakages etc. Your breakage deposit will be funded to you via bank deposit within 14 days of departure, not on departure and provided no breakages are incurred. Please note: that it is your responsibility to supply me with your banking details before you leave. Damage deposits not claimed within three months of booking will be forfeited.
2. Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of the full deposit which will NOT BE LESS THAN 50% OF THE RENTAL unless alternative arrangements have been made in writing.
3. Balance of rental is due two weeks prior to arrival. No refunds for cancellations within a week of arrival unless the accommodation is re-let for the full period. (Peak period - 2 months)
4. In the event of an earlier cancellation a 50% cancellation fee will be applicable unless the accommodation is re-let for the full period.
5. There will be no refund for early departure.
6. Overcrowding will not be permitted. No more than the maximum number of people as booked, (max 6 persons) on the property at any time, or the breakage deposit will be withheld. If you exceed the amount of people allowed you will be charged for every extra person and legal action will be taken against you. Under no circumstances do we allow any social event to happen on the property without written consent. This includes: birthday parties, bachelor or hens parties, wedding reception or any other function.
Failure to adhere to this will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
7. Under no circumstances do we allow student groups. Failure to adhere to this will result in immediate eviction with no refund. We cater for family holidays only.
8. No credit cards or cheques are accepted.
9. No bank charges eg cash or foreign deposits will be carried by C10 Laguna. These will be deducted from the Breakage Deposit.
10. Bookings and arrangements to be confirmed via e-mail.
11. NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT
12. Prior to departure please ensure that the house is locked and left in the same condition as you found it on arrival.
13. Body Corporate rules apply. (Please request a copy if needed : A copy is in the Apartment.)
14. The owner is in no way liable to the tenant or his/her family or visitors for any personal injury sustained or loss/damage of personal belongings and/or motor vehicles, which may occur, while the tenant occupies the house.
15. Keys not returned timeously will result in the delay of the return of the deposit.
16. No foreign objects must be thrown into the toilet, which may result in a blockage. Should this occur the tenant will be held responsible for the removal and all costs incurred.
17. Under no circumstances are any items belonging to the property to be removed fromthe property during your stay.
18. The house will have been thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival. A normal cleaning levy of R300 will be charged after departure. Should there be extra cleaning e.g. dishes etc. a further R200 will be charged totaling R500. This will betaken off the breakage deposit.
19. THE USE OF THE COMMUNAL SWIMMING POOL IS AT THE SOLE RISK OF THE TENANT
20. IMPORTANT!!!!! AFTER HOURS: Tenants must advise By the Beach well in advance if they will be arriving after 4pm. Failure to notify us of a late arrival will result in the tenants not being met at the apartment to collect the keys.
21. C10 Laguna is located in a gated community hence tenants agree to abide andbehave in a reasonable, quiet manner eg no drunken, disorderly, foul mouthed behavior, no excessive loud music, noise kept to a reasonable time (10pm)and level etc
22. Should any conditions be breached, we have the right to evicted you.
The lessor and/or the servants or Employees of C10 Laguna shall not be liable to the Lessee for any injury or loss or damage of any description which the Lessee and/or any member of the Lessee’s family , or any employee or servant or any relative, friend, acquaintance, visitor, invitee or guest of the Lessee may sustain, physically or to their property directly, in or about the Leased Premises or in any part or building in which the Leased Premises are situated by reason of any defect in the Leased premises are situated, or for any act done or any neglect on the part of the
Lessor or any of the Lessor’s employee’s servants or representatives. The Lessor, Lessor’s employee’s servants accept no responsibility for any loss or damages incurred as a result of use of the swimming pool.(Body Corporate rules apply) Tenants will be liable for any breakages or accidents as a result of negligence on their part to the Siesta complex. They are also bound by the rules of the complex (copy of rules in the complex or on request)
C10 Laguna will in no way be held accountable/responsible and cannot guarantee that neighbours or people in the area will behave in a reasonable or quiet manner. There is also nothing we can do about them. We cannot guarantee that someone in the complex will not have a sudden urge to revamp or renovate their apartment. Whilst we can tell you the current status of the neighbours/surroundings we cannot predict the future and will not be held accountable for building disturbances of any shape or kind.
LAGUNA BEACH BODY CORPORATE RULES : COPY ON REQUEST AND IN THE APARTMENT : PLEASE TAKE NOTE AS PER WASHING, SWIMMING POOL CONDUCT, BRAAI’S, VEHICLES, REFUSE, NO PETS ETC AND PENALTIES WHICH MAY APPLY. (fines will be deducted from the breakage deposit and any further costs charged)
The onus is on you to enquire as to the specifications of the house you are renting in terms of security, surroundings and general requirements. We undertake to answer truthfully to what we know or have knowledge of.
Should you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy your stay!