Bucaco Sud Guesthouse
A Provencal style home, with great ambience and attention to detail. Set against the Kogelberg, with a swimming pool and towering mountain in the back garden.
Superbly appointed lounges and public areas with fireplaces for cozy winter evenings.
Individually decorated & comfortable rooms with percale cotton bedding and some of the most spectacular views of the coastline & sea, on the Western Cape's southern coast.
Most, only with showers, one the "Southern Right "room with romantic Victorian bath.
Other facilities include complimentary tea, coffee and heaters in all the bedrooms.
Wifi and Satelite TV.
Swimming pool, magnificent beaches and lakes within walking distance.
Situated in Betty's Bay on the scenic whale coast route between Cape Town and Hermanus. Being a part of Southern Africa's first internationally recognized UNESCO Biosphere Nature Reserve (The Kogelberg) the whole area is considered the heart of the Cape Floral Kingdom with some 1600 species.
Enjoy whale watching, the penguin colony, Harold Porter National Botanic gardens, hiking trails, canoeing, diving, fishing, river rafting during the winter and the Arabella golf course and other outdoor activities which are nearby.
The ultimate in natural beauty and tranquility.
No children under 10, unless by prior arrangement.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Member of Cape Town Tourism
- airport transfers
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- lake (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- nature trail onsite
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- whale watching (less than 10km)