Bitou River Lodge
Each of the five en-suite double rooms has its own entrance, patio, TV, bar fridge, and barbeque facilities.
Every room is heated and the guest lounge and breakfast room also have cosy fireplaces.
Dinner reservations can be arranged.
Enjoy the best of both worlds!
Wake up in our tranquil valley where the Yellowbills paddle up the river and the Egyptian Geese fly overhead.
Explore the surrounding beaches, forests and lagoons, and the interesting shops and restaurants of the village of Plettenberg Bay.
All the rooms in this luxury B&B overlook the Bitou River, and canoes are provided for guests to explore the wetland area with its wonderful birdlife.
Just ten minutes away are Plettenberg Bay's:
Golf courses Game drives Hiking and horse - riding trails Beautiful beaches
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Superior Accommodation
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- bar fridge
- big game (less than 30km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fishing onsite
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchenette only
- lock-up safe
- nature trail onsite
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot