Bel Ombre Cottages
Bel Ombre Cottages are luxuriously furnished and fully equipped self catering cottages in the beautiful Constantia Valley, the ideal base from which to explore and enjoy the wonderful Cape region.
Self Catering Accommodation in Cape Town.
It is ideal for those looking for accommodation in a rural environment close to Cape Town CBD and city.
Bel Ombre Cottages has the following to offer:
One or two bedroom cottage. En-suite bathroom with shower or full bathroom. Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room Queen extra length, king & twin beds All essential appliances such as fridge, microwave, hair dryer, alarm clock radio, iron, heater, mini safe, flat screen TV. All linen and bath towels plus pool towels Own entrance and secure off-street parking. Sunny sheltered private patios with barbeque facilities. (weber) Secluded garden with large swimming pool. Metered telephones in cottage 2. Conveniently situated with Kirtenbosch Botanical Gardens, the Constantia Wine Estates, Village Shopping Centre, fine restaurants, health club and golf courses in close proximity. Cape Town, V&A Waterfront, beaches and airport 15 to 20 minutes away. Walking distance from several trails and greenbelt.
24-hour security patrolling Airport (15 to 20min.) Babysitting available Braai/barbeque facilities (weber) Constantiaberg Hospital (5km) Constantia Village Shopping Centre (3km) Excellent restaurants close by Kitchens fully equipped Large pool & garden Laundry service available Lock-up safes and own security system Metered telephone Nature walks on doorstep Secure parking onsite Smoking outside only Sunny, north facing with views Virgin Active (2km) Victoria Hospital (4km) Wifi Connection DSTV
- beach (less than 500m)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- Take the N2 from the Airport to Cape Town.
- Take the M3 to Muizenberg – not the M5 (you pass the M5 turnoff).
- Pass the University of Cape Town and Rhodes Memorial on right.
- Continue through Newlands, Bishopscourt down into Constantia Valley.
- Take exit M41 to Plumstead/Constantia/Hout Bay.
- At the stop sign, turn left into Constantia Main Road.
- At the second set of traffic lights turn right into Brommersvlei Road.
- Continue until you get to Rathfelder Avenue to your left.
- The driveway entrance is at 99 Rathfelder Avenue to your left.