Beka Idube Bushveld Luxury Tents
Need to totally get-away-from-it-all? Doing nothing is not always easy but relaxing is the obvious thing to do at Beka Idube.
Bring along a book or three and a good partner.
Beka Idube's tented camp is ideal for nature lovers who want to stay safari - style without sacrificing their comforts.
Each Tent enjoys a private setting with private viewing deck and its own plunge pool. The ultimate setting for outdoor self-catering. (Regret No Children - or Pets)
All tents have a wood-burning furnace that heats the private plunge pools on the decks. Meercat tent has an outside shower.
Genuine bushveld surroundings including free roaming game plus excellent birding. Experience the tranquillity of the African bush in this secluded bushveld hide-away.
Beka Idube is a perfect spot to totally chill out and enjoy the call of the night jar & cry of the jackal.
Come share in the paradise that we found at Beka Idube. A genuine bush lovers and bird watchers paradise!
This is warm, blue sky, Bushveld country, is Malaria free and in winter four degrees warmer than Johannesburg.
Sadly, time and rising costs relating to fuel and toll fees often does not allow for one to enjoy a well deserved weekend away. Beka Idube offers an ideal affordable weekend or midweek getaway to nature lovers.
Situated a stone throw away from the greater Pretoria area, Sandton, O.R.T. International Airport, East & West Rand. 20 minutes drive from the historical diamond mine village of Cullinan.
- 3 bushveld luxury tents each in total privacy.
- Each Tent has its own plunge pool and game water hole.
- All tents have wood burning furnace that heats the plunge pool.
- One tent has an outside shower.
- King-size bed.
- En-suite shower.
- Private open air braai area. (Webber, Braai + fire pit).
- Fully equipped Kitchenette with refrigerator/freezer, microwave plus hotplate.
- All linen, bedding, crockery, cutlery etc. is provided. Fan or Heater
+ electric blankets in winter.
- Over 150 species spotted.
- Beka Idube is a must for serious birdwatchers.
- Bird List on request.
Black-backed jackal, duiker, impala, kudu, vervet monkey, warthog and zebra.
Hedgehog, porcupine, slender and banned mongoose, white tail mouse, caracal (rooikat), small spotted genet, spring hare, bush baby, tree agama, and rock monitor, lizards, tortoise etc. Always remember to close your tent when heading out or expect monkey and mongoose visitors.
Should you wish to spoil yourself a visit to the Ukuthula day spa, bordering on Beka Idube is a must. Please contact us for bookings. A good day trip is to the diamond village Cullinan. Meander through the historical village of Cullinan within a beautiful setting with its very own diamond mine. Do a tour of a working diamond mine. See the big hole of Cullinan. Arrange a round of golf at the Cullinan Golf Club. All this only 20 minutes down the road. All facilities a premier tourist destination.
Don't Forget to Bring:
Torch, binoculars, camera, towels for the pool, hat, sun protection, Tabard and warm clothing for the winter evenings.
NB: To retain tranquillity Regret no children or pets.
- big game (less than 30km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- DSTV (bring card and decoder)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- nature trail onsite
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- private pool
- tea / coffee making facilities
S 25 degrees, 29 minutes, 48.50 seconds
E 28 degrees, 30 minutes, 23.50 seconds
Directions to Beka Idube.
- From OR Tambo International Airport.
- Take the N1 North towards Pietersburg (Polokwane).
- Take the Sefako Makgatho Drive (Zambezi Drive) off-ramp, turn right on the R513 after the toll-gate.
- At the second robot turn left onto the R573 Moloto Road towards Kwa Mhlanga.
- Continue on the R573 for 32 Kilometres.
- Turn left at White & Black sign Leeuwkloof Valley.
- Continue to Security on Dirt Road past chicken farm.
- Follow signs to Beka Idube.
- Payment Methods
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Bushbaby Luxury Tent (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - king
- Meercat Luxury tent (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - king
- Zebra Luxury Tent (Sleeps 3) x 1
- Room 1 - king, single sleeper couch
- Special Categories
Interesting Place Accommodation
detailsWhy is your establishment interesting?
Detail description : Beka Idube is geared for relaxation and a chance to enjoy yourself in privacy. The Zebra Luxury tent as well as the Bushbaby Luxury tent have a wood-burning furnace that heats the private plunge pools on deck. The Meercat has a cold plunge pool.
Quad/4x4/Bike Trails Accommodation
detailsThe following apply
Bring your own bicycle Bicycles to hire Bicycle set trails Bicycle - free to explore Bring your own quad bike Quad bikes to hire Quad bike set trails Quad bikes – free to explore Bring your own off-road motorcycle Off-road motorcycles to hire Off-road motorcycle set trails Off-road motorcycle – free to explore 4x4 vehicle set trails 4x4 vehicle – free to explore
Beka Idube appears in the following sections:
De Wagensdrift Game Reserve And Bush Lodge Accommodation • De Wagensdrift Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • De Wagensdrift Quad/4x4/Bike Trails Accommodation • De Wagensdrift Interesting Place Accommodation • De Wagensdrift Self Catering Accommodation • Dinokeng North Game Reserve And Bush Lodge Accommodation • Dinokeng North Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Dinokeng North Quad/4x4/Bike Trails Accommodation • Dinokeng North Interesting Place Accommodation • Dinokeng North Self Catering Accommodation