Bazley Beach Holiday Studio Apartment
- Room with double bed / single bed bunk
- Eating area
- Separate bathroom
- Full DSTV
- Ceiling fan
- Little garden with sea views
- Enclosed secure car park
- Walk/drive 300m to beach
- Sleeps: 2 Adults & 1 small child.
The apartment is fully equipped and the kitchenette has a bar fridge, 2 plate stove, microwave, kettle and toaster. All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are also provided.
Beaches in Bazley
There are 3 different kinds of beaches in Bazley...
1) The one directly in front of The Studio Apartment (300m walk/drive) is perfect for taking long walks and looking for "treasures" ... there are always so many interesting pieces of driftwood and shells on this beach. There are also life guards on duty on this beach during school holidays.
2) "High Rocks" is about 2.1km from the apartment and has the best rock pools which are perfect for small children and lazing around in.
3) The Studio Apartment comes with a permit allowing access to a private beach called Ndesingane, which is about 3km away. This beach, known as "Tess" offers good shelter on windy days and is perfect for fishing, diving, surfing, snorkelling, swimming, sun bathing and exploring rock pools.
All 3 beaches are good for fishing.
Bazley Beach is South of Durban (80km). We are halfway between Amanzimtoti (55km) and Port Shepstone (52km)
Bazley is a quiet village away from all the stresses of noise, traffic, malls and everything busy!
Come breathe fresh air, relax and enjoy quiet time away from it all!!!
At night watch stars and fall asleep to the sound of waves breaking on the beach.
Spend your days on the beach, where you can either lay and relax or swim, surf, paddle ski, kite surf, fish, dive or just lay around in rock pools!
The beaches are quiet and lovely for walks, because there are so many interesting things to look at like all the driftwood, shells and all the beautiful life that live in the rock pools and on the rocks!
The rock pools are perfect for children to swim and wade around in and they absolutely love snorkelling, looking for “treasures” and seeing all the beauty under the water!
There is good fishing on the beaches directly in front and during the winter months hundreds of whales and dolphins can be seen.
NEARBY PLACES OF INTEREST
- There is a small shop and bottle store in Bazley (in the caravan park)
- Selborne Country Club (±13km)
- Pennington (±14km)
- Umdoni Golf Club (±17km)
- Shark Cage Diving (±21km)
- Scottburgh Mall (±25km)
- Croc World (±30km)
- Vernon Crookes Nature Reserve (±35km)
- Port Shepstone (±53km)
- Amanzimtoti (±55km)
- Splash Waterworld Toti (±56km)
- Galleria Mall (±58km)
- Shelly Beach (±58km)
- Ilanda Wilds Reserve (±58km)
- Umbogavango Nature Reserve (±59km)
- Margate (±64km)
- Sky line Nature Reserve (±64km)
- Pure Venom Reptile Park (±70km)
- River Bend Crocodile Park (±74km)
- Oribi Gorge (±75 km)
- Durban (±80km)
- Mpenjati Nature Reserve (±82km)
- Ushaka Marine World (±85km)
- Wild Coast Sun (±97km)
- King Shaka Airport (±114km)