Bazley Beach Holiday HouseAfrikaans
|INT Tel :||061 090 3881|
Bazley Beach Holiday House
Bazley Beach Holiday House, is a family owned house located in Bazley Beach, which is South of Durban (80km), King Shaka International Airport (114km), Amanzimtoti (58km), Scottburgh (26km) and North of Port Shepstone (52km).
Bazley is a quiet and peaceful little village away from all the stresses of traffic and the hustle and bustle of work life, where you get to relax and just enjoy your time.
There is a pathway directly from the house down to the beach. The beach is known for its fishing off “High Rocks” which is right in front of the house. The beaches are quiet and clean… perfect for either fishing or just spending lazy days relaxing on the beach, swimming in the sea, or taking long strolls. There are also lots of lovely rock pools which are perfect for laying and relaxing in or for children to play in.
The house has spectacular sea views and whales and dolphins can often be seen, depending on the time of year. June and July also sometimes bring the Sardine Run. At night you go to sleep with the sound of nothing else but the breaking waves on the rocks below.
The house is a double storey house which can sleep up to a maximum of 10 people, if need be, but prices quoted are for 8 people (including children). There is a fenced enclosed garden and a swimming pool.
- The kitchen and dining room are open plan and lead out onto a veranda which looks onto the swimming pool and garden.
- 1 Bathroom (shower, toilet, wash basin)
- 3 Bedrooms:
- Room 1: Queen bed x1 and single bed x1
- Room 2: Queen bed x1
- Room 3: Double bed and Single x1
- Lounge & bar area open onto a veranda with built in braai and lovely sea views.
- 1 Bathroom (bath, shower, toilet, wash basin)
- 1 Bedroom: Queen bed x1
- The house is fully equipped and the kitchen has a fridge, stove with oven, microwave, kettle and toaster. All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are also provided.
- The bar upstairs has 1 bar fridge.
- 3 Of the bedrooms have built in cupboards.
- All bed linen is provided but you will need to bring your own towels.
- Access from the garden to the beach: You walk down a garden pathway, cross a road and railway line, then down the beach path onto the beach.
- Beach, rock pools, fishing within 300m
- Whale and dolphin watching onsite
- Enclosed Garden
- Outside entertainment area
- Built in braai
- Bar fridge
- Kitchen (fully equipped)
- Dining room
- Bed linen provided
- The house comes with a permit allowing access to a private beach called Ndesingane, which is about 1km car drive away from the house. This beach offers good shelter on windy days and is a quiet and unspoilt stretch of beach, perfect for fishing, diving, swimming, sun bathing and exploring rock pools.
- There is a small shop and bottle store in MacNicols Caravan Park (2.4km)
- Umdoni Golf Club (±7km)
- Selborne Country Club (±13km)
- Scottburgh Mall (±25km)
- Durban (±80km)
- Ushaka Marine World (±85km)
- Splash Waterworld Toti (±58km)
- Oribi Gorge (±78km)
- Shark Cage Diving (±21km)
- Vernon Crookes Nature Reserve (±29km)
- Croc World (±42km)
- Ilanda Wilds Reserve (±58km)
- Umbogavango Nature Reserve (±59km)
- Sky line Nature Reserve (±64km)
- Pure Venom Reptile Park (±70km)
- River Bend Crocodile Park (74km)
- Mpenjati Nature Reserve (±82km)
- Wild Coast Sun (±98km)
Ifafa Caravan Park: Jono’s Restaurant
Pennington: Yellowwood Indigenous Nursery, Impithi Beach Kiosk, Umdoni Park Golf Club, Pennington Ski Boat Club
Kelso: Wrecked Heron
Scottburgh: Enzo Pizzeria, Bell and Anchor, Mozam Prawn Shack, Ocean Basket, Atlanta Spur, Debonnairs, Steers
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Bazley Beach Holiday House (Sleeps 10) x 1
- Room 1 - queen, single
- Room 2 - queen
- Room 3 - double, single
- Room 4 - queen
- bar/cocktail lounge
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- ceiling fans
- fishing (less than 3km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private pool
- whale watching (less than 10km)