Bazley Beach Holiday House, is a family owned house located in Bazley Beach, which is South of Durban (80km), King Shaka International Airport (114km), Amanzimtoti (58km), Scottburgh (26km) and North of Port Shepstone (52km).
Bazley is a quiet and peaceful little village away from all the stresses of traffic and the hustle and bustle of work life, where you get to relax and just enjoy your time.
There is a pathway directly from the house down to the beach. The beach is known for its fishing off “High Rocks” which is right in front of the house. The beaches are quiet and clean… perfect for either fishing or just spending lazy days relaxing on the beach, swimming in the sea, or taking long strolls. There are also lots of lovely rock pools which are perfect for laying and relaxing in or for children to play in.
The house has spectacular sea views and whales and dolphins can often be seen, depending on the time of year. June and July also sometimes bring the Sardine Run. At night you go to sleep with the sound of nothing else but the breaking waves on the rocks below.
The house is a double storey house which can sleep up to a maximum of 10 people, if need be, but prices quoted are for 8 people (including children). There is a fenced enclosed garden and a swimming pool.
- The kitchen and dining room are open plan and lead out onto a veranda which looks onto the swimming pool and garden.
- 1 Bathroom (shower, toilet, wash basin)
- 3 Bedrooms:
- Room 1: Queen bed x1 and single bed x1
- Room 2: Queen bed x1
- Room 3: 2 Single beds & a set of bunk beds
- Lounge & bar area open onto a veranda with built in braai and lovely sea views.
- 1 Bathroom (bath, shower, toilet, wash basin)
- 1 Bedroom: Queen bed x1
- The house is fully equipped and the kitchen has a fridge, stove with oven, microwave, kettle and toaster. All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are also provided.
- The bar upstairs has 1 bar fridge.
- 3 of the bedrooms have built in cupboards.
- Access from the garden to the beach: You walk down a garden pathway, cross a road and railway line, then down the beach path onto the beach.
- Beach, rock pools, fishing within 300m
- Whale and dolphin watching onsite
- Enclosed Garden
- Outside entertainment area
- Built in braai
- Bar fridge
- Kitchen (fully equipped)
- Dining room
- Selborne Country Club (±13km)
- Pennington (±14km)
- Umdoni Golf Club (±17km)
- Shark Cage Diving (±21km)
- Scottburgh Mall (±25km)
- Croc World (±30km)
- Vernon Crookes Nature Reserve (±35km)
- Port Shepstone (±53km)
- Amanzimtoti (±55km)
- Splash Waterworld Toti (±56km)
- Galleria Mall (±58km)
- Shelly Beach (±58km)
- Ilanda Wilds Reserve (±58km)
- Umbogavango Nature Reserve (±59km)
- Margate (±64km)
- Sky line Nature Reserve (±64km)
- Pure Venom Reptile Park (±70km)
- River Bend Crocodile Park (±74km)
- Oribi Gorge (±75 km)
- Durban (±80km)
- Mpenjati Nature Reserve (±82km)
- Ushaka Marine World (±85km)
- Wild Coast Sun (±97km)
- King Shaka Airport (±114km)
If a reservation is cancelled:
Within 10 days prior to the arrival date booked, then the full deposit will be forfeited and 100% of the deposit will be charged as a cancellation fee.
Between 11 days and 14 days prior to the arrival date booked, then 75% of the deposit will be charged as a cancellation fee.
Between 15 days and 21 days prior to the arrival date booked, then 50% of the deposit will be charged as a cancellation fee.
Between 22 days and 31 days prior to the arrival date booked, then 25% of the deposit will be charged as a cancellation fee.
Any other booking cancelled will be charged 10% of the deposit as a cancellation fee.
Arrival & Departure Times
Arrival time: 15:00 on first day of booking
(Whenever possible we will try to accommodate an earlier check in)
Departure time: 10:00 am
Late check-outs can be accommodated, by arrangement and only with prior notice, if the property is not booked out that night. These times would be at the discretion of management.
No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
Terms Of Payment
A 50% deposit will be required when making a booking to secure your reservation.
Full and final payment will be due 14 days prior to check in.
Should your reservation be a last minute booking then full payment will be due immediately.
For weekends only, the payment must be made in full at the time of the booking.
Refundable Breakages Deposit:
There is a R1000 refundable breakages deposit.
This Breakage Deposit should not be considered a cost or an expense to you, as we are only "holding it" as security during your stay and it is refunded back to you within 2 days after the departure date, once the house has been checked and everything is found to be in a respectable, clean and satisfactory condition, as the house was at the time of arrival.
Cleaning Fee: R375
No smoking policy - Please do not smoke anywhere within the house at any time.
Please be sure to exercise responsible behaviour around the pool at all times and for everyone's safety
No glass at any time in, near or around the pool.
No pets allowed - Please do not bring pets of any nature with you on your holiday.
If you are going to be fishing, please bring cooler boxes to keep your bait in.
NO bait is allowed in the house fridges or freezers.
No more than 10 (ten) people allowed. (Children included)
No Bachelors Parties, Hens Parties or 21st Birthdays
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in the refundable deposit being withheld.
The owners and management will not be held responsible for:
Any loss or damage to the property or possessions of any guest or visitor, whether such damage was caused by fire, theft or otherwise, or by negligence or the wrongful act of anyone in the employment of or acting on behalf of the owner/management.
Any personal injury of what so ever nature, sustained by a guest, visitor, whether such injuries were sustained by the negligence or wrongful act of anyone employed by the owner/management or any other person or by the defective functioning of any apparatus or appliance of the owner/management.