Bazley Beach Holiday Cottage
Bazley Beach Holiday Cottage, is a family owned cottage located in Bazley Beach, which is South of Durban (80km), King Shaka International Airport (114km), Amanzimtoti (58km), Scottburgh (26km) and North of Port Shepstone (52km).
Bazley is a quiet and peaceful little village away from all the stresses of traffic and the hustle and bustle of work life, where you get to relax and just enjoy your time.
The house has beautiful sea views and whales and dolphins can often be seen, depending on the time of year. June and July also sometimes bring the Sardine Run. The beach is about 350m walk or drive away.
The cottage has an open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area, 2 bedrooms and one bathroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has a fridge, stove with oven, microwave, kettle and toaster. All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are also provided.
Each of the bedrooms are set up in a way that a couple can share with 2 small children. The bedrooms consist of a double bed and a set of bunk beds.
One bedroom looks out onto the pool area and garden and the other bedroom looks out onto the sea. Both bedrooms have built in cupboards. Bedding is provided but you will need to bring your own towels.
There is also a separate room on the same property that is available at an additional rate. This room has its own bathroom and is set up with 2 sets of bunk beds.
The cottage can sleep up to a maximum of 4 adults and 4 small children (Under 10 years old), but ideally it is set up for a single family or 4 friends, so rates are therefore quoted for 4 people (including children)
The outside room can sleep a maximum of 4 on bunk beds.
- Beach and fishing within 350m.
- Whale and dolphin watching onsite.
- Enclosed private garden.
- Outside entertainment area.
- Braai facilities.
- The house comes with a permit allowing access to a private beach called Ndesingane, which is about 3km car drive away from the house. This beach offers good shelter on windy days and is a quiet and unspoilt stretch of beach, perfect for fishing, diving, swimming, sun bathing and exploring rock pools.
- There is a small shop and bottle store in MacNicols Caravan Park (300m)
- Umdoni Golf Club (±7km)
- Selborne Country Club (±13km)
- Scottburgh Mall (±25km)
- Durban (±80km)
- Ushaka Marine World (±85km)
- Splash Waterworld Toti (±58km)
- Oribi Gorge (±78km)
- Shark Cage Diving (±21km)
- Vernon Crookes Nature Reserve (±29km)
- Croc World (±42km)
- Ilanda Wilds Reserve (±58km)
- Umbogavango Nature Reserve (±59km)
- Sky line Nature Reserve (±64km)
- Pure Venom Reptile Park (±70km)
- River Bend Crocodile Park (74km)
- Mpenjati Nature Reserve (±82km)
- Wild Coast Sun (±98km)
Pennington: Yellowwood Indigenous Nursery, Village Pub & Grill, Impithi Beach Kiosk, Umdoni Park Golf Club, Pennington Ski Boat Club
Kelso: Wrecked Heron
Scottburgh: Enzo Pizzeria, Bell and Anchor, Mozam Prawn Shack, Ocean Basket, Atlanta Spur, Debonnairs, Steers