If you are a visitor to Kimberley and would like clean, homely accommodation without paying too much, look no further than Bateleur Guest House. We offer warm South African hospitality and personal service and are known for our high standards. Our rooms are individually decorated and furnished with bar fridges, DSTV. M-Net, tea/coffee, hot chocolate, hairdryers, irons, etc. We accept all credit cards. You can unwind at the pool or braai area. We have secure parking. Breakfast can be ordered.
Bateleur Guesthouse has five guest rooms en-suite - two luxurious family rooms with two double beds each with split unit air conditioners, two double rooms with double beds (one with luxurious double sleeper couch and split unit air conditioner) and one double room with two single beds.
Four of the rooms have showers, one with bath, one with bath and shower.
Bateleur Guesthouse also offers:
A dining room catering for twelve people which can be arranged to provide conference facilities for 12 people.
A TV room, kitchen with scullery and information centre.
Secured on-site guest parking for 6 vehicles.
Large swimming pool (approximately 9m x 4.5m).
The gardens are extremely well established to attract an abundance of bird life and butterflies.
A braai area.
The Guesthouse is located in close proximity (10-15 minutes driving) to all major shopping centres.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- National Accommodation Association
- Proud member of the Red Stamp Club
- air conditioner (some units)
- airport (less than 15km)
- babysitting service
- bar fridge
- big game (less than 30km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- DSTV in room
- electronic safe
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- kitchenette only
- laundry facilities onsite
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- private pool
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- television in communal area
- Payment Methods
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Northern Sotho