Arrarat is a newly built property situated in the stunning, Clarens Golf and Trout Estate, completed 2nd June 2016. This self-catering unit accommodates up to six guests. This property sits in a cul de sac on the most beautiful stand in the estate positioned directly above the fairway, with unobstructed views overlooking the golf course, fishing lake and Clarens.
There are virtually no buildings around the unit, and no drive-through traffic due to cul de sac, so Arrarat offers a completely different privacy level to all of the other units on the golf estate, with a patio specifically designed to be much larger than others on offer in the estate so that you can take full advantage of views.
The unit consists of two bedrooms with en-suite (Master has bath only with shower attachment, whilst 2nd room shower only), offering a king bed that can be split into two single beds (on request), two single beds, and a sleeper couch in the lounge. Roll out mattresses are permitted for large parties, if required.
We also own a smaller unit that can accommodate up to five guests just outside the estate should you have a large party, so 11 guests can be accommodated in total. The second unit is called Amarola and can be viewed via the link on the right hand side under "Our other listings".
There is an open-plan, fully-equipped kitchen, a six-seater dining table and chairs, and a lounge with a cast iron wood burning fire place (1st Bag wood we stock at our cost, with additional wood available in town), as well as a full Premium Package for DSTV with Explora Decoder (at the time of writing, we are the only self-catering unit in Clarens to offer this, as opposed to the limited commercial package). All appliances and linens are top quality, including duck down feather duvets and pillows.
The unit also offers a built-in Jet Master braai, and club house access. We also offer use of full golf membership for a small fee, affording you 50% discount in total, as well as bicycles to rent and PS3, and Xbox consoles and games (Strictly by prior arrangement).
Arrarat offers the following not to be offered in any other golf estate property;
- Full Premium DSTV package.
- Initial stock of wood for fire (Other units you shall purchase gas at your cost by prior arrangement), electric blankets, electric wall heaters in rooms, sunlight, Cremora, dishwasher tablets, LUXURY blankets, towels and fleeces, goose neck duvets and pillows as (opposed to microfibre).
- We have taken the view that rather than trying to offer bare minimum in order to maximise revenue, to offer our guests what we ourselves would enjoy from a getaway property, which prove to be very far apart when considering furnishings, linens and small conveniences.
- There is a 32inch flat screen TV with Blue Ray DVD player in master bedroom.
- There is a very large tree that offers cover for vehicles on the stand, as well as plenty of space for extra parking safely tucked away in cul de sac.
Apart from the outstanding Golf Estate, Clarens has many great attractions in and around the area, including the Basotho Cultural Village, the Clarens Village Conservancy and the Golden Gate National Park. Activities would include, walking, cycling, quad biking, and horse riding on some of the most scenic trails in the world, as well as white river rafting, zip lining, archery, and much more.