Accommodation is offered in 4 separate suites
- Each has own private entrance and patio/garden areas and barbecue.
- Optional Health Breakfast, served on your patio or in your suite.
- An under counter fridge, tea and coffee facilities, overhead fans, microwave, wall heaters, TV and MNet are provided in each unit.
- A swimming pool and shady garden area are available for guests.
- Secure off street parking.
Romantic spacious loft suite with mountain views and a glimpse of the sea. Queen size bed. Full en suite bathroom
"DRIFTWOOD" (Sleeps 2-4)
French doors from living room lead into own garden area. Bedroom with Queen size bed and a separate shower. A sleeper couch in the living room accommodates 2 persons.
"PEBBLES" (Sleeps 2)
Double room with ensuite shower, has French doors leading onto a secluded patio. Ideal for that inexpensive holiday!
"DRIFTWOOD & PEBBLES" (Sleeping 4-6)
Are adjoined and can easily be converted into a family unit with a living room, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
"STARFISH" (Sleeps 2-4)
Large family room with King/twin beds plus a sleeper couch. Spacious, full bathroom. Wheelchair friendly.
Supervised Children over 7 years welcome.
Smoking on patio and in garden only - please!
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- bar fridge
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchenette only
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot