Anchor's Rest Self Catering
Anchor's Rest offers self-catering accommodation in three private guest suites in the heart of Umhlanga Rocks, all within easy walking distance of the beach, shops and restaurants.
Up market, affordable accommodation with excellent service and warm hospitality, Anchor's Rest has everything to offer the holidaymaker or business person. Set in tropical surroundings with beautiful beaches, quality shopping and restaurants, as well as being located close to business parks, sports clubs, tourist attractions, world-class golf courses, Casino's and Gateway Shoppertainment Centre.
Each of the modern, self-catering rooms offers the following facilities:
- Private entrance with patio and barbecue facilities
- Sun loungers to soak up the warm sunshine
- Open plan bedroom and lounge area which opens onto the patio
- King size or two single beds
- Fully air conditioned plus ceiling fans
- En-suite bathrooms with shower and bath
- TV with a personal DStv decoder
- Free Wireless Internet
- Safes, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards
All suites have 100% cotton percale linen with down pillows. Bathroom toiletries are provided so that you can relax and indulge yourself after a day of sun bathing, shopping or business activities. The kitchens are well equipped where all of your self-catering needs are met with good quality kitchen appliances and equipment.
We offer a daily laundry service as well as credit card facilities for all major credit cards.
Large, garden room which sleeps two adults in either a king size bed, or two single beds. The Yellowwood room is often referred to as the "Honeymoon Suite" as it is private and spacious, situated away from the other guest rooms. There is a private covered patio, which is ideal for outdoor living and barbecuing.
Well-appointed garden room which sleeps two adults in either a king size bed, or two single beds. .
This room has a large corner bath and shower, which is ideal for a long, luxurious soak!
There is a private covered patio, which is ideal for outdoor living. Situated in the garden away from other guest rooms, you have the feeling of being in a private garden apartment.
A large, well appointed room overlooking the pool and tropical garden. This room has a large, private patio with an electric sun awning, which is ideal for protection from the hot midday sun.
This room accommodates two people in either a king size bed, or two single beds, with a large en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath.
"Meet and Greet" airport transfers can be arranged at competitive rates. Car rental can also be arranged with delivery to and from Anchor's Rest.
To assist the leisure traveller, we have an experienced in-house tour guide who will gladly assist you with arranging day and overnight tours to the various exciting tourist attractions that KwaZulu-Natal has to offer.
Your hosts Cilla and Peter look forward to welcoming you to Anchor's Rest.
Steady Star awarded from AA Travel Accommodation Guide for excellent standards.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Superior Accommodation
- National Accommodation Association
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport transfers
- bar/cocktail lounge
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- kitchenette only
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- private entrance
- radio in room
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot