Set in the northern suburbs of Johannesburg, you will find this gem of luxury accommodation and lush gardens, designed to meet the needs of the business or leisure traveller. The original homestead, extensively renovated in 2017, now offers 8 elegant rooms with personal service and attention to detail. Wishing you a warm welcome!
All rooms have extra length beds and oversized duvets, cotton percale bed linen, flat-screen plasma TV’s with DSTV satellite channels, a safe for your valuables and free Wi-Fi. The bathrooms have heated towel rails and fluffy white bath towels. Some rooms also have a free standing bath. Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. All rooms are equipped with Air-conditioners, built-in cupboards, a work desk and bar fridge stocked with fresh milk for your tea & coffee and bottled water. We also have a pet friendly room*.
We endeavour to provide the best possible level of service at affordable rates. Our prices include a hearty breakfast in our breakfast room. Guests have free access to the lounge with a cosy fireplace, TV (DSTV & Netflix) and library. The surrounding indigenous garden is also at our guests’ full disposal as is the braai (barbeque) area. Free Wi-Fi throughout the house.
Amberhall Guesthouse is conveniently situated in the Northern Suburbs close to Monte Casino, Northlands Deco Parc, The TicketPro Dome, Fourways mall and Business centre, Design Quarter and Olivedale Hospital just to mention a few. Easy access to the N1 highway via William Nicol drive and Malibongwe drive. Only 16 km from Lanseria airport.
Terms Of Payment
- Bookings are only confirmed once Credit Card, Cash or EFT deposit has been received in the amount of 50% of the total booking value. Once this has been done it is agreed that the conditions of the cancellation policy have been accepted. Final payment of the remaining 50% of the total booking value is due in our bank account no less than 30 days prior to arrival date to avoid cancellation. Credit Card guaranteed bookings will be charged automatically, bookings via Cash / EFT should forward proof of payment prior to due date.
- If a booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date, the total amount of the booking value will be required to confirm the reservation.
Cancellation charges are levied under the following conditions:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival 30% of total booking value;
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival 50% of total booking value;
- 14 to 7 days prior to arrival 70% of total booking value;
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival, No-shows, & Early Departures at 100%.
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing (e-mail). We recommend that all travellers take out cancellation insurance. We will be pleased to render an invoice to your insurers in the event of a claim. We always confirm cancellations in writing. Please demand written acknowledgement that we have accepted your cancellation. This is the only proof of cancellation we will accept.