|Address:||Claremont, Western Cape, South Africa|
|Contact :||Daphne Renton|
Alpina Lodge Holiday Home
SPACIOUS LUXURIOUS RESIDENCE WITH STUNNING MOUNTAIN VIEWS.
Enjoy a comfortable truly relaxing vacation in this handsome, completely renovated, very private and secure holiday home.
We are centrally situated in Lynfrae Claremont, a quiet residential neighbourhood, five minutes from the Keurboom Park leisure and sporting complex, and from Belvedere Square, a charming local shopping village. The Newlands Sport Stadiums are a short 15 minute walk away.
We are also only a short drive to the popular Cavendish mall, to the City Soccer Stadiums, to the Rondebosch Golf Club and to the world renowned Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
The area is also served by many excellent restaurants that cater for a wide variety of tastes.
The house has five double bedrooms and four bath/shower rooms with toilets; three of them are en suite. It sleeps 11 people privately (6 downstairs and 5 upstairs).
One of the bedrooms upstairs has a bath and shower room with a toilet and a bidet. It also has DSTV with PVR.
The other upstairs bedroom has a TV, bar fridge and microwave. Both bedrooms have under carpet heating and they both lead out onto a spacious mountain-viewing balcony that is a delightful breakfast venue in summer.
The house downstairs has 3 bedrooms; 1 with DSTV, PVR and a DVD player. The large airy living room also has DSTV with PVR and a fireplace. The dining room seats up to 10 people, next to a beautiful, fully equipped kitchen.
- Covered patio downstairs overlooking a large salt-water swimming pool and barbeque area, all well sheltered from the summer winds.
- Privacy and security behind high walls with electric fencing, automated dusk lighting and alarm system.
- Double Garage behind an automated door. Off street parking for visitors.
- Laundry with automatic washing machine and drier.
- Cleaning service by the housekeeper who will do washing and ironing for a small fee.
- Camper cot provided for infants.
- Small herb garden outside the kitchen to enhance your cooking
- Garden watered automatically and serviced regularly as is the pool.
Only a Short Drive to:
- Cape Town International Airport - 15 minutes
- Kirstenbosch and Mountain Walks - 10 minutes
- Royal Cape Golf Course - 15 minutes
- Greenpoint Stadium and Waterfront - 20 minutes
- Table Mountain Cableway - 20 minutes
- Hout Bay Waterfront - 25 minutes
- Indian Ocean and False Bay Beaches - 15 minutes
- Atlantic Ocean Beaches - 25 minutes
- Camps Bay and Clifton Beaches - 20 minutes
- Constantia Winelands - 15 minutes
- Stellenbosch Winelands - 25 minutes
- airport (less than 15km)
- bar fridge
- bar fridge (some units)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- dishwasher (some units)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in room
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up garage
- microwave (some units)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- Open View HD Satellite TV
- outdoor pool
- parking off-site
- private pool
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer in unit
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Payment Methods
- Cash on arrival
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Bed Configuration
- Alpina Lodge (Sleeps 13) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Room 2 - three quarter, double
- Room 3 - queen, three quarter
- Room 4 - queen, three quarter
- Room 5 - queen
- Special Categories
Conference Venue Accommodation
detailsAccommodates how many people?
Capacity : no information
The following apply
Exclusive / preferred service providers on call Restroom accessible Kitchen accessible Audio – visual equipment (request details) Food / beverage facilities for catering purposes Crockery and cutlery available for hire Catering done in-house Designated parking area Sufficient parking space Fully staffed (cleaning, servers etc.) Internet connection Wireless internet connection Air conditioning Good lighting that can be operated independently Liquor license Bar on-site A purpose-built and dedicated back entrance available for equipment loading and offloading Wheelchair friendly A specified area for coaches and buses to stop to allow delegates and guests to embark and disembark safely Dedicated storage space that can safely store event materials and equipment overnight Individual lockable storage available for storage of more valuable items
Sleeps 10 or More Accommodation
detailsYour establishment has capacity to cater for groups of 10 or more.