|Address:||5 Tottenham Road, Baysville, East London, Eastern Cape|
Aloha Bed & Breakfast
Roy & Mandy Stevens look forward to welcoming you at “Aloha Bed and Breakfast” in the beautiful suburb of Baysville, East London. You are invited to enjoy a stay in our comfortable, well equipped rooms where you can relax and make yourself at home.
Aloha Bed & Breakfast provides a unique experience for business or vacation travelers. Guests enjoy generous, comfortable self catering accommodation with the option of Continental Breakfasts or Hot English Breakfasts.
What does “Aloha” mean?
Aloha means “Hello, Welcome, goodbye, I love you and a plethora of other things depending on the tone of voice.” “Aloha” is one of the many words in the Hawaiian language that conveys strong emotional feelings – simply put in the English language it means “love”. To Hawaiians the “Ohana” or “family” is the center of all relationships. Through this bond any member of the family could expect warmth and support through “Aloha”. That’s what we’re all about.
We married on the 1st June 1974, and were blessed with 3 beautiful children over the next 8 years of marriage. We have been blessed with 6 wonderful grandchildren. Roy is a Pastor by profession while Mandy has served as a professional nurse. So our business has always been caring for people. Your stay here will be like being at home away from home
4 bedrooms with separate outside entrances:
The 1st room (Aloha 1) can accommodate two people sharing on a Queen size bed, and has a three quarter bed should you have your child with you. This room has a full kitchen with a four seater kitchen nook. This room has a full bathroom. It also has a sleeper couch that opens up into a double bed. This room has DSTV (Hotel package).
The 2nd Room (Aloha 2) can accommodate two people, sleeping in a Double bed. It also has a kitchenette attached to the room and has a full bathroom. This room has DSTV (Hotel package).
The 3rd Room can accommodate two people, sleeping in a Double bed. It also has a Three-quarter bed in the lounge/kitchenette making the unit ideal for two people sharing or a couple sharing with their child. It also has a kitchenette/lounge and a bathroom. (Shower only). This room has DSTV (Hotel package).
The 4th Room actually has two rooms and two bathrooms. These rooms share a common lounge and kitchen. The main room has a double bed and the second room has a three quarter bed. This room is ideal for two people sharing and they still have their own privacy. This room has DSTV (Hotel package).
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms.
- Television with DSTV decoders in each room (Hotel package).
- Tea and coffee making facility, microwave, crockery and cutlery per room.
- Each room has it’s own fridge, kettle, snack-which maker and toaster. (Two plate stoves are available in rooms 2, 3 & 4 while room 1 has a full stove & oven).
- Hair dryer.
- Safe in each room.
- Secure parking behind remote controlled gates.
- Fully serviced / housekeeping.
- Child friendly – all ages welcome.
- Restaurants, take-aways and a SPAR very nearby.
- Close to bars & entertainment.
- Golf course & gym’s nearby.
- Sports clubs and Joan Harrison swimming pool nearby.
- Hiking trails nearby.
- Horse riding nearby.
- Good fishing spots all over.
- Washing and Ironing facilities are available on request at a reasonable fee.
PS. A “Mr. Delivery” guide for Take-away food is on the fridge door should you want to order Take-away food
- braai / barbecue - communal
- DSTV in room - Hotel Package
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- kitchenette (some units)
- parking all onsite
- wheelchair friendly
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Languages Spoken At Establishment