Welcome to Adamsview Accommodation in Gariep Dam.
Adamsiew offers Luxury self catering accommodation with breathtaking views over Gariep Dam. Situated halfway between Johannesburg and Cape Town you will find Adamsview 5 km from the N1 close to Colesberg.
- Luxury accommodation with a view to die for at reasonable rates.
- The Gariep dam view can be seen from the bed, spar bath, fire place, kitchen and private braai area.
- Peace and quiet that can only be experienced in the Karoo.
- If you want to relax, this is the place to be.
- Tranquillity as never been experienced before
- Air conditioning and DSTV in all the rooms, Spar baths in two of luxury units and self standing baths in the bedrooms of the other luxury units.
- Three luxury units with private braai facilities, full kitchen, spectacular dam views and separate entrances that enhance privacy and gives a sense of ownership.
- Luxury loft with air conditioning, DSTV, Spar bath, shower, full kitchen and a patio overlooking Gariep Dam.
- All meals can be arranged by prior arrangement from a four star hotel only 200m away.
- All rooms are spacious and extend the feeling of freedom.
- air conditioner (all units)
- bar fridge
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- conference venue onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in room
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- jacuzzi onsite
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lake (less than 5km)
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- nature trail onsite
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite
- water skiing (less than 10km)
From Cape Town, Stay on the N1 pass Colesberg and take the exit toward R701 (Gariep Dam), Turn Right onto the R701, Turn left onto the R33 (at Shall garage), Continue straight on R33 go pass Food Zone (on the right) and Forever Resorts (on the left), Make a sharp right turn into Loerie st and go up the mountain. Take the first turn left. You will see us!
From Port Elizabeth via Steynsburg, Venterstad, drive on the R58 and turn Right onto R701, Go over the Gariep Dam wall and turn Right at the stop onto the R33, Take a sharp left unto Loerie St going up the mountain. Take the first turn left. You will see us!
From Port Elizabeth via Colesberg stay on the N1 and take the exit toward R701 (Gariep Dam), Turn Right onto the R701, Turn left onto the R33 (at Shall garage), Continue straight on R33 go pass Food Zone (on the right) and Forever Resorts (on the left), Make a sharp right turn into Loerie st and go up the mountain. Take the first turn left. You will see us!