Abba Self Catering HOUSE and Flats
Accommodation In Dan Pienaar, Bloemfontein
ABBA is the ideal one stop for all visitors!
CORPORATE guests welcome. Look at special rates for corporate guests.
Abba Self Catering HOUSE and flats are situated in the upmarket suburb, Bloemfontein. We cater for corporate guests, touring groups, families, school groups and sport teams, but also for single and double accommodation.
2 bedroomed house fully furnished and equipped, dining room, sitting room, kitchen bathroom and a big sitting room
Flat 1: Double bed, bunkbed, bench to watch DSTV, desk, kitchen nook, en- suite bathroom with shower, basin, toilet. Big as bachelors flat for 1 to 4 people
Flat 2: Double bed, bunkbed, bench to watch DSTV, desk, full kitchen , en- suite bathroom with shower, basin, toilet. Big as bachelors flat for 1 to 4 people.
Flat 3: 2x twinbeds, kitchen nook with fridge, micro, kitchen nook with gas stove or electric pan.
Flat 4: TWO bedroomed flat for 8x people. One bedroom with a doublebed (2). One room with 3x bunk beds (6). Kitchen nook with all crockery, zink, fridge ,micro oven and gas stove. This flat is next to big lapa 8x8sq m. This flat has a private stoep with sitting place and table.
Each flat is fully equipped and furnished.
Kitchens have all now GAS STOVES inside with the gas bottles safely OUTSIDE. They are all brand new. Each unit has a fridge and a micro oven in it.
We also can provide meals. Please kindly contact us for further information.
Enough safe undercover parking place.
Each flat has own entrance.
Preller Mall is within walking distance (500metres) with 16x eating places to visit.
We ask guests to please bring each a LED light or torch for load shedding. We do not yet have a generator, but we have solar geysers on the roof with geyser wise.
Abba SC flats is very centrally situated and on the main routes to all major attractions like the:-
- Soccer Stadium (4km)
- Medical Clinics (2,5 km to Medi Clinic and 1 km to Citymed)
- Museums (National museum and Oliewenhuys both approximately 1 km)
- Game resort (4 km)
- 3 kilos from city centre
- Near most schools - Oranje girls school, Grey, Eunice Primary and Secondary, Brebner, Sentraal (1km), Willem Postma (1km)
- Zoo (5 km)
- Car hire (less than 2km)
RECEPTION is at 70 Paul Roux Street, Bloemfontein. (The hosts will accompany you to ABBA SC flats, which is just around the corner)
- Stylish accommodation is provided in four SC flats , which each has it's own entrance, kitchen or kitchen nook and a full en suite bathroom.
- Spacious and safe undercover parking behind a security fence and gate are available.
- Premises secured by security company 24 hours each day.
- Each flat has a kitchen fully equipped and has a stove or electric pan (flat 3) fridge, micro oven and enough crockery for amount of people in flat.
- All SC flats are equipped with heaters and fans. Flat 1 has an aircon.
- Flats can be used also as SC family units
- All rooms are provided with enough and good quality linen, 2 blankets and a duvet or quilt. The rooms are each decorated very well.
- Laundry services are available on the premises.
- Self service tea/coffee facilities available.
- Spacious garden and big lapa to relax in. Children can enjoy a well developed playground with swings, slide, safe climbing apparatus put up by professionals.
- Airport transfers can be arranged. (less than 10 kilometre's)
- Guests may use swimming pool nearby for hot days. (500 metre at Kiepersol around the corner)
- 500 meter from sixteen restaurants in a popular shopping centre, with facilities like banks, garage, Internet cafe etc.
- DSTV in each flat.
- MEALS available on request and if arranged in advance. ( Meals provided by ABBA catering and Laundry)
- BRAAI facilities on premises for each group. 8x8 meter LAPA available and facilities to eat outside in garden.
- Extra services, like babysitting, can be arranged in advance with hosts.
Because ABBA is so popular, early bookings is essential.
We strive to provide all guests with friendly service and guests can be guaranteed of personalised service and warm hospitality.
EXCLUSIVE, but not EXPENSIVE!
COMFORTABLE but AFFORDABLE!
Me and my team Joshua Doore and Russels we would like to thank Kiepersol/Abba staff for a good accomodation especially at Kiepersol, hospitality, delicious meals and facilities Kiepersol is the place to be.
I hope to get back soon during the holidays.
- Cynthia, August 2014
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Afristay Best Value Award For 2019
- Tourism Grading - 3 Stars
- air conditioner (some units)
- air conditioning in lounge
- airport (less than 15km)
- bar fridge
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- DSTV (bring card and decoder)
- DSTV in room (bring card)
- DSTV in unit
- kitchenette (some units)
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- remote security
- tea / coffee making facilities
S 29° 05' 46.93"
E 26° 12' 52.99"