See Our Rates Page For Our Special!
6 Ocean Drive: Honeymoon Apartment
Idyllic couple's retreat or small family break (4 people)
This luxury first-floor accommodation consists of:
- a spacious bedroom with a queen-size bed and valley and breaker views.
- a changing area with built-in cupboards.
- a great bathroom with spa bath, bidet, toilet, shower and twin basins.
- an enormous balcony with a built-in braai and breaker views.
- a spacious, open-plan living area with magical beach views and a fully-equipped granite-topped kitchen. It includes limited channel DStv.
- two beds can be made up in the lounge.
- linen is provided but guests are to bring their own beach towels.
- a lock-up garage.
- excellent security, with burglar bars, an alarm system and 24 hour armed response.
- Serviced - a tip of R20 a day is requested for our domestic, Esther.
Please refer to floorplans for detail of this spacious accommodation.
For availability, please check under the 'Rates & Tariffs' link
- Rates are for the unit - all you need to bring is yourselves and your beach towels.
- To get an idea of the size please click on Floor Plans. These are drawn to scale - very spacious accommodation.
- Directions are on the 'How to find us' link.
- Salt Rock beach is a lovely, flat beach with great surf and lifeguards - only 400 meters away!
- Emailing is the best contact medium and these are answered daily. Availability is kept up to date and indicated under the rates link. Please check availability and costing.
- In urgent cases, you are welcome to phone and leave a message on my phone or sms dates and contact details to my cell phone. I work in the day and am unable to take your calls then.
Regret no pets allowed
Travel south on the N3 towards Durban. After the Marianhill toll, travel about 15kms. Take the N2 off ramp, and keep left. Travel north on the N2 for about 40 kms. Take the Chaka's Rock turn off. Go right towards the sea. Turn left at the T-junction. This is Ocean drive. Travel 500 metres to a stop sign. As you pull off, 6 Ocean Drive is the third house on the left - a double storey pinkish brick home. If you reach the main swimming beach, you have gone just too far! At 6 Ocean Drive, go down the driveway. Esther's room will be on your left and the holiday home is the double storey in front of you.