Attached to the main house
6 Miller is a tastefully decorated self-catering apartment situated in the
heart of a lush suburb in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga. The spacious accommodation
consists of two bedrooms, a fully equipped granite kitchen, full bathroom and an
The main bedroom has a queen-size bed, air-conditioning, a wall-mounted heater
and a TV connected to DStv and a DVD player.
There are spacious built-in cupboards and a lock-up safe for your valuables.
The kitchen leads onto a secluded patio, and is equipped with a microwave, hob
and under-counter oven, a fridge-freezer, a kettle, toaster and all crockery and
cutlery. Dish cloths and liquid soap are also supplied.
The second bedroom also has a TV, spacious built-in cupboards and large windows
that overlook the garden.
Our balmy evenings are perfect for braais. Our swimming pool has recently been upgraded and is open to guests!
We do supply tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
Guests have access to the accommodation via their own private entrance and
secure parking is available on premises.
6Miller is ideally situated for easy access to :
- Matumi Golf Estate (1 km);
- Lowveld Botanical Gardens (7 km);
- Restaurants (2 km);
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (22 km);
- Kruger National Park (60 km);
- Lebombo (Ressano Garcia) Border Post to Mozambique (120 km);
- Mananga Swaziland Border Post (150 km);
- Picturesque Pilgrims (90 km);
- Sudwala Caves (25 km);
- Private Hospital (5 km)
We respectfully request that guests do not smoke inside the unit. (lounge on
the patio and puff away!)
A few other things to do/places to visit:
- The Elephant Sanctuary and night safaris - Hazyview.
- Skyway Trails (Africa's longest aerial cable trail) - Hazyview.
- Quad Adventure Excursions - Graskop, Hazyview and Long Tom Pass.
- Abseiling, Kloofing, River Rafting (Geckoiing!) - Sabie and Hazyview.
- Caving by candlelight - Sabie.
- Fly fishing - Sabie and Dullstroom.
- Hot Air Ballooning - Hazyview.
- Horse Trails - Kaapsche Hoop.
- The Barnyard Theatre - White River.
- Artists Meander.
- Jane Goodall Institute Chimpanzee Eden - Nelspruit.
- Maputo (Mozambique day tours) and Motapa Estuary Beach Tours.
- Silk Farm Tours.
- Shanyana and Nyani Cultural Village tours and evening festivals.
- Museums and Heritage Walks - Barberton.