59 on Westbourne
Our beautiful 5 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom home is situated on the Bushmans River near the sea. The house sleeps up to 12 people with comfortable living space. There are panoramic views of the sea and river and we are a 5 minute walk to the shops and beaches. There is a fully furnished lounge with dining table, couches, Samsung 48" Flat Screen TV with full DSTV package. There is also a fully functioning fire place in the lounge for the winter period. The kitchen has all the necessary appliances including a gas stove with oven, microwave, coffee machine, water dispenser, washing machine, dryer, double fridge, dish washer and all necessary kitchen utensils. The main feature of the house is the balcony and there is a fully functional braai for the guests use. All 5 Bedrooms have new beds with plenty of cupboard space. There is a double garage with a double car port. There is also a maid available at the request of the guest. Furthermore, there is a private access path from the house down to the river.
Things to do in Kenton-On-Sea:
- Beaches: Main Beach - The most popular beach for swimming and sunbathing. Grab a pizza at Jeremiahs Restaurant on the beach; Shelley Beach – get away from the crowds and relax in the beautiful Shelley Beach cove. Middle Beach is great for children as there are rock pools and shallow waters. Kariega Mouth and Bushmans Mouth Beaches are great for walking, sundowners, beach cricket and also for the children to play in the shallow waters.
- Musseling: You can go and collect mussels off the rocks at Bushmans River Mouth and have a mussel braai. Please get permits from the permit office in town and collect only your quota.
- Sandbar: Have a meal and drinks at the Sandbar Floating Jetty on Bushmans River.
- Horns Up: Drive to Horns Up on the Kariega River and have drinks and food along the river.
- Geyer Bridge: Drive to Geyer Bridge up the Bushmans River and do some crabbing along the side of the river.
- Stanleys: Go to Stanley’s Restaurant and have sunset drinks overlooking the Kariega River;
- Kingfisher Cruises: Cruise up Bushmans River with Bevan and take in the beautiful Bushmans River.