Safari 21 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat that sleeps 6 people.
The flat is on the top floor of a small 3 storey building set in a park like garden and well secured.
Stunning sea views from the large balcony and many rooms - we regularly see whales and dolphins.
There is a lift and a lock up garage.
The Beaches of Southbroom are the most unspoilt on the South coast. There are 2 tidal pools and miles of pristine beach for walking. Shark nets provide safe swimming. The estuary provides good boating and fishing.
For golfers, the renown Southbroom golf course is a 5 minute drive away and nature lovers can visit the Mpenjati and Umtamvuna gorge reserves close by.
There is a good supermarket in the village and malls in nearby Margate (15km )and Shelly beach (20km). There are several good restaurants in the area.
Facilities and services
- All linen provided except beach towels
- Laundry and servicing can be arranged with the care taker
- Kitchen is well equipped with 2 fridges, stove, dishwasher, microwave and all utensils
- Built in braai on the covered patio
- DSTV decoder provided
- bar fridge
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV (bring card and decoder)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite