19 Tontiki is an upmarket and modern, first floor, self-catering apartment situated on the beachfront in Ballito. The apartment overlooks the pool area and has partial sea views from all bedrooms and the patio. It is located in a secure complex, and offers direct and private access to the beach and the promenade, as well as being within walking distance to various restaurants and shops.
19 Tontiki can accommodate up to 6 guests, and comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an open-plan kitchen, and living area. The main bedroom contains a queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, basin and toilet. This room is air-conditioned and features a small safe for valuables. The second and third bedrooms each contain 2 single beds that can be converted to a king-size bed and a ceiling fan. These 2 rooms share a second bathroom with a bath, shower, basin and toilet.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering and includes a stove, oven and hob, a fridge-freezer, a microwave, cutlery and crockery, and cooking utensils. In addition, there is a washing machine and tumble-dryer combo. The lounge features a Smart flat screen tv with full DStv. The lounge leads out onto a private balcony which overlooks the pool and has partial sea views on either side. The balcony has a large gas braai, and outside furniture which comfortably seats 6. Please note no fire braai's allowed. This is a non smoking unit and no pets are allowed.
The complex is very safe and secure and access is via remote control. The complex has a swimming pool that guests' can make use of. A covered parking bay is available, as well as extra visitors parking.
This apartment is most suited to a family as no "ragers" and party groups are allowed.
1. Bookings are confirmed, only on receipt of 50% of the total cost of accommodation or according to booking agents payment plan. The balance remaining is payable 14 days before arrival. Keys will not be handed over unless the booking is paid for in full.
If a cancellation is made 60 days or more prior to arrival a 100% refund will be made.
If a cancellation is made between 60 days and 30 days of arrival 50% of the deposit will be refunded
If the cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival the tenant will not be eligible for a refund UNLESS the specific unit can re-let for that time period.
There will be no refunds for early departures.
3. Arrival time is from 2pm. Departure time is no later than 9am, or as arranged. Earlier arrivals or later departures can only be arranged a maximum of 2 days in advance with owner.
4. Key collection will be arranged after confirmation of booking.
5. A cleaning fee of R300 and a breakage deposit of R1000 will be charged and tenants will be held responsible for any shortages due to theft, breakages, etc in the unit, and or any misconduct that occurs due to negligence of Complex / Body Corporate rules. Any misbehaviour or disturbance will lead to immediate evictions. Tenants are responsible for their own safety. Breakage deposits will be refunded within 7 days if no breakages.
6. Prior to departure, please ensure that the unit is locked, and left in the same condition as it was found on arrival. Should extra cleaning be required this will be deducted from the deposit.
7. No pets of any sort are allowed in the unit.
8. No party/bachelor groups and No end of year / Matric Rage bookings are permitted.
Keys will NOT be handed to students who have had bookings done by parents. Should we find students in the apartment without adult supervision, they will be evicted immediately with no refund of monies paid.
Over-crowding is not allowed. The maximum number of persons (children included) must not exceed the number of beds available. If overcrowding is reported, we will have no choice but to evict.
Any elicit behavior will also lead to immediate eviction with no refund.
No day visitors are allowed in the unit or on Complex premises.
9. While every care to ensure all TV’s and appliances are in working order. Faulty appliances and TV’s must be reported and will be tended to A.S.A.P. and no refunds or discounts will be made in this regard.
10.The unit is fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, linen and bath towels. Please bring your own beach towels, toiletries and toilet paper.
11. Full description of the unit is available on the booking website, please be sure to check all the detail of a unit before booking and paying your deposit.
12. Included in the daily rate is a daily cleaning service, which includes the washing of the breakfast dishes, making the beds, mopping the floors and cleaning the bathrooms. Cleaning staff will not be allowed to do extra duties for tenants.
13. One undercover parking bay will available. There are other open parking bays which are available on a first come basis.