|Address:||Lewin Road, Peter's Way, Southbroom, South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal|
No.17 Safari is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom ( bath and shower ) flat providing comfortable accommodation for 4 people. Situated on the top floor, with a large covered open balcony with sliding doors from the lounge and front main bedroom, with a stunning sea view.
The pristine, uncrowded beaches of Southbroom have wonderfull swimming, surfing and fishing and are in easy walking distance.
For golfers the renowned Southbroom Golf Course is a 5 minute drive away, and nature lovers can visit Mpenjati and Umtamvuna Gorge reserves close by.
A good supermarket ( 5 minutes away ) can supply your daily needs, while much more shopping is available in malls at Margate ( 15km) and Shelly Beach (20km). There are many good restaurants in the area.
Facilities and Services
DSTV Premium service is provided.
- All bed linen is provided, but please bring your own beach towels.
- Laundry service is available.
- The kitchen is equipped with stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils.
- The building has good security, and is set in a large park-like garden with braai area.
- Unit has its own lock up garage
- Unit has a built-in gas braai on under cover patio
- No pets allowed
Front door key and remote for main entrance gate and garage will be handed over upon arrival / departure.