Zebra Crossing Guest House
ZEBRA CROSSING GUEST HOUSE
Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow Accommodation
in Champagne Valley, Drakensberg & Surroundings,
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Zebra Crossing is a newly built guest house nestled in the stunning Cathkin
Estate Game Sanctuary in the Central Drakensberg). Sleeps max
The following modern facilities are offered:
- 3 Bedrooms en-suite (2 full bathrooms and a shower in the third)
- Luxuriously appointed beds, finest linen and soft towels are provided to pamper
- Large kitchen with state-of-the-art facilities, including stove/oven, microwave
- Open -plan spacious dining and lounge with satellite television (DSTV) and "Jotul"
clean burning wood fireplace.
- Under floor heating and fans throughout.
- Glass sliding doors lead off the lounge onto a large patio that boasts
uninterrupted views of Champagne Castle and Cathkin Peak.
- Enjoy balmy evenings on the undercover patio with built-in barbeque/braai.
- Rules of the Estate apply to all guests and residents.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk and rusks are provided for your convenience.
- Double lock-up garage.
- Guests are kindly requested to refrain from smoking indoors.
- No pets allowed.
- Weekends: Minimum of 2 night stays.
- Long weekends: Full duration will be charged.
- Serviced daily.
About Cathkin Estate and Champagne Valley
- Residents of Cathkin Estates enjoy a mountain retreat with stunning scenery.
- The ambience is one of peace and tranquility. Antelope on the Estate comprise of
eland, blesbuck, red hartebeest, oribi, zebra and wildebeest. Birdlife includes
many varieties of grassland birds, waterfowl and raptors such as jackal
buzzards, cape vultures, yellow-billed kites, snake eagles and black shouldered
- Walks start from your front door. There is a short walk to a hide from which one
can study vultures feeding from carcasses in the “vultures’ restaurant”. Another
hike is through a gorge leading to a waterfall through an indigenous forest
teeming with birdlife. Alternatively, one can enjoy pleasant strolls anywhere on
the 1000ha estate. Activities nearby include golf courses, bird of prey display shows, restaurants, art and craft shops, 4rivers adventures, quad biking,
zip-line, archery and paintball.
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.
Have you seen our other adverts?San Rock Guest House