Self Catering Cottage Accommodation
in Klapmuts, Cape Winelands,
Western Cape, South Africa
Become part of the life on this family-owned farm, Natte Valleij, with a rich
history and one of the most beautiful Cape Dutch homesteads in the area. Willow
Cottage is conveniently situated between Stellenbosch (12km) and Paarl (12km),
at the wine-growing foothills of the Simonsberg Mountain, giving you easy access
to many destinations in and around the Cape Peninsula and Boland.
The neighbouring game park, stocked with Wildebeest, Zebra, Eland and herds of
Springbuck, makes for an interesting outing. With the game fence and private
gate only 30m from the cottage, you can view these animals at your leisure.
Feel totally private and comfortable in this elegantly furnished two bed roomed
cottage with its relaxing atmosphere. Surrounded by rolling lawns, a lily pond
and Weeping Willows, and majestic mountains only a short walk away, you can
completely unwind in this natural setting!
Let your children "roam free" with endless fun on the lake on hot summer days or
let them get involved in the many tasks on the farm like feeding the chickens
and digging for worms!
Patrick and Andrea Milner warmly invite you to enjoy their hospitality and life
in the country.
- Sleeps four people.
- 2 En-suite bed rooms. One queen / two single beds / open-plan Kitchen &
living area/ private patio and barbeque.
- Stand alone with separate driveway & entrance.
- Fully equipped self-catering.
- Cleaning service included (not week-ends).
- Laundry services are available on request.
- Bath & swimming towels supplied.
- Swimming pool on the farm.
Things To Do
- Many famous wine Estates are within 5km from us, including Le Bonheur,
Warwick, Uitkyk, Kanonkop and Lievland or come and taste some right here at
the Wine boutique on the farm.
- Lots of restaurants in the area to choose from.
- At least five Golfing Estates including Stellenbosch, Pearl Valley &
Boschenmeer within 20km from us.
- Butterfly world, Tygerberg Zoo, Drakenstein Lion Park, The Giraffe Park,
Le Bonheur Croc Farm, all within 15km to keep the children busy.
- 25km Away from Jonkershoek nature reserve & 20km away from Paarl
Mountain nature reserve. Or just enjoy beautiful walks in the surrounding
vineyards, mountains and neighboring game park.
- Many museums to visit in either Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschoek.
- Hiking and Mountainbiking.
- Fly fishing for Trout in the dam.
- 40 Minutes from Cape Town.
- Children welcome!
See next to main photo for alternative contact details.