Willie Klanie is in Sea View Village, about 20km from Port Elizabeth. We have 180 degrees ocean- and distant mountain views. We are just across the road from the ocean and endless rock pools.
Our Cottage [WK1] is a free standing self-catering unit, with two bedrooms, common room bunk-beds for guests #5 and #6 (see photos), fully equipped kitchen, shower, outside deck with portable braai, and closable garage. TV has basic channels only, but guests may bring their own DSTV decoders. Private; NOT wheel chair accessible; six persons max.
Our Apartment [WK2] is a ground floor self-catering unit, with one bed- and two bunk rooms (see photos marked WK2), fully equipped kitchen, shower, private outside area with portable braai, and outside parking. TV has basic channels only, but guests may bring their own DSTV decoders. Private; wheel chair- and frail person accessible; six persons max. PLEASE INDICATE EITHER WK1 OR WK2 IN YOUR ENQUIRY.
- SPAR and Liquors – 500m
- Pubs and restaurants (Dizzy Dolphin; Barnacles) – 500m
- Chemist – 600m
- Laundromat – 600m
- Baywest Mall (Checkers HYPER etc.) – 15mins
- Beachview Tidal Pool – 2.8km
- Maitland Beach – 6km
- Seaview Predator Park – 4km
- Kragga Kamma Game reserve – 15km
- Van Stadens - 20km
- Baywest Mall (IMAX, ice skating etc.) – 15mins
- Port Elizabeth Main Beaches – 30 mins
- Jeffreys Bay – 45mins
- Addo Park Main Camp – 1hr 15mins
- Storms River – 1hr 40mins
- Grahamstown – 1hr 45mins
- Baviaanskloof – 1hr 45mins