The house is fully equipped with all the necessary amenities and home comforts for a well organised holiday. These include a large flat screen TV with full bouquet DSTV Explorer equipment.
There are 4 elegant villas on the large property, each with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (main en-suite), a fully equipped kitchen, & a spacious living area with stack doors that open onto a stunning patio with its own braai area.
Beach Front House is a comfortably furnished self-catering house for up to 8 people in Sea Park, Port Shepstone. The property boasts direct access to the beach via an electric gate and a short footpath through the natural greenery growing along the beach.
Fresh linen (including bath towels) is supplied. Each cabana has its own fully equipped kitchen (stove, microwave, fridge), DStv and built-in braai. Inside large paddle fans lazily stir the air while a faint sea breeze
Each upstairs unit has a main bedroom with on-suite and double bed. The second bedroom has 2 single beds and a separate bathroom. All bedrooms and lounge have sea views opening onto balconies. A sleeper couch in the lounge sleeps 2. There are ...
Honeywood offers Self Catering as well as Dinner, Bed and Breakfast accommodation, conferences and team building. Situated only 800m from the beach and a 5 minute drive from Port Shepstone, it's the perfect place to book for leisure or business.
Castaways boasts magnificent shaded sites for tents or caravans with electricity and spotless ablution facilities.Self-catering chalets can sleep up to 6 people per unit - fully equipped , tv in unit with DSTV. Recreation hall with bar on site.
Three Palms Beach House is a lovely destination with easy access to the beach and a private swimming pool with walls surrounding the property and with 24/7 armed security.
Big Bay Beach House is a newly renovated house directly on the Sea Park beach. This large and comfortable home offers a great get away for friends or the whole family. Big Bay is one of the limited properties on the beach side of the railway line,
Located right on the beach with beautiful seaview. No road or railway line to cross. Access to beach from the garden gate. Sleep to the sound of the sea. There are five bedrooms, 3 rooms have queen size beds, 4th bedroom has 2 single, the fifth ...
Relax and enjoy countless moments of spectacular sunrises, dolphin sightings and the sound of crashing waves from the comfort of a covered veranda with a sea view from every corner.
This 8 sleeper up market apartment is situated on the popular Lilliecrona Boulevard, right across the road from the sand and sea. It boasts a full sea view
We invite you to choose your holiday at our self catering accommodation in Uvongo on the Hibiscus Coast. The tropical climate lends itself to hours of fun and sport on the Six Blue flag beaches; our house is a mere 5 min walk to the Uvongo beach.
The Mediterranean style Guesthouse decorated in an African theme is superbly positioned on the border of Margate and Ramsgate overlooking the warm Indian Ocean. This tranquil venue is less than a 10 minute walk to the centre of Margate
Each morning begins with a beautiful sunrise over the Indian Ocean. No matter what the weather, Ormonde affords guests an excellent panoramic view of the ocean, including waves, whales, birds and dolphins from its large windows.
River Valley Nature Reserve offers two identical cottages situated in a peaceful and picturesque part of the reserve close to the iVungu River. Each cottage has two large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, both bathrooms having a shower and a bath. The
Surf and Sand consists of 5 individual apartments namely: Kingfisher, Albatross and Breakerview, Penguin and Fish Eagle
Manaba Beach Holidays - South Coast, KwaZulu Natal
Click here for Manaba Beach Accommodation
'Manaba' translated from Zulu means 'ease and relaxation', and while in Manaba Beach that's exactly what visitors do in this fabulous South Coast holiday destination - surf, canoe, fish, soak up the sun and swim on a safe South Coast Blue Flag beach.
Blue Flag Beach certification assures the visitor that the beach is clean and environmentally friendly, and protected by professional lifeguard services. Most of the KZN, South Coast beaches boast Blue Flag status, as in Manaba Beach's own Lucien Beach, one of the most beautiful and immaculate beaches on the South Coast.
The KZN South Coast is also known as the Hibiscus Coast, and visitors to Manaba Beach generally come to take advantage of the year-round sub-tropical warm weather and laze on the beach, fish, windsurf, canoe, or play a round of golf.
If you are a golf lover, set up base in Manaba Beach accommodation and experience a 'Golf Coast Holiday', as there are eleven South Coast golf courses all linked by a superb road network within easy reach of each other, and with well appointed golf clubhouses and a friendly 19th hole!
Other things to do in and around Manaba Beach:
- Be enchanted at the Ramsgate Butterfly Valley.
- Be captivated by the Barn Swallows of Southbroom Umkobi Lagoon.
- Thrill the kids with an outing to the Riverbend Crocodile Farm located near Southbroom.
- Horse ride through Selsdon Park in Trafalgar.
- Dive the caves of Uvongo Lagoon.
- Shop at Shelly Centre in Shelly Beach, the biggest shopping centre on the South Coast.
- Party in the centre for South Coast nightlife - Margate.
Also visit other South Coast beach towns near Manaba Beach:
South from Manaba Beach:
- Stroll 500m from Manaba Beach to Margate beach, another prime Blue Flag South Coast beach.
- Neighboring Margate is Ramsgate Blue Flag beach (8.5km from Manaba Beach), with a tidal pool and lagoon.
- 16 minutes south of Manaba Beach lies Southbroom beach, shark protected with two tidal pools and a lagoon.
- 16km from Manaba Beach lies Blue Flag Marina Beach, offering excellent facilities and lifeguards year round.
- Next door to Marina Beach is San Lameer, the most sought after golf estate resort on the KZN, South Coast.
North from Manaba Beach:
- Go 2.9km north from Manaba Beach to Uvongo Blue Flag beach lying on the mouth of the Ivunga River.
- Surfer’s paradise St Michaels-on-Sea lies adjacent to Uvongo, and 4km north of Manaba Beach.
- Shelly Beach (5.7km from Manaba Beach), has shark nets, and is patrolled by lifeguards during school holidays.
- Further afield lies Oslo Beach and Port Shepstone, one of the largest towns on the KwaZulu Natal, South Coast.