Anerley : Accommodation, Activities, Restaurants & Points Of Interest
Anerley is a small resort village situated about eight kilometers to the north of the town of Port Shepstone on the South Coast of Natal.
Anerley is only thirty kilometers from the Oribi Gorge, a 400 metre deep gorge which is the largest and most spectacular gorge in KwaZulu-Natal. This gorge is in an 1800 hectare nature reserve along the Umzimkulwana River and is between Port Shepstone and Harding. Anerley's claim to fame is Huberta, a hippopotamus that is said to have passed through the village in 1928 on her journey from Zululand to East London, a 1600 kilometer journey that took her three years.
- The Annual Lions South Coast Show (6.79km)
- Port Shepstone Lighthouse (8.88km)
- Port Shepstone Mall (8.99km)
- Banana Express (9.16km)
- Mallards & Mercury Ski-Boat Festival (17.58km)
- Pure Venom Reptile Park (17.85km)
- Harley Davidson Bike Africa Week (23.28km)
- Oribi Gorge Nature Reserve (23.72km)
- Rondevoux Shopping Mall (24.66km)
- See All Accommodation Listings Here
- See All Self Catering Listings Here
- Self Catering Apartment/ Flat
- Self Catering Cottage/ House/ Bungalow